Game thread: New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards 7:30 10/11/19 [Preseason Game #2]

rady

Administrator
Staff member

gt.png

WAS.gif
at.png
NYK.gif

(0-1) -- (1-0)

VenueTVTIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NYMSG7:30 PM EST

Probable starters:

away.png
i
i
i
i
i

home.png
i
i
i
i
i

Injury Report

Washington WizardsNew York Knicks
Chris Chiozza - Right Knee Soreness (PROB)Dennis Smith Jr. - Lower back strain (OUT)
John Wall - Left Achilles rehab (OUT)Reggie Bullock - Neck (OUT)
Troy Brown Jr. - Left calf strain (OUT)Damyean Dotson - Right shoulder (OUT)
Ian Mahinmi - Right Achilles strain (OUT)Kadeem Allen - Strained right foot (OUT)
Isaiah Thomas - Left thumb rehab (OUT)Amir Hinton - Personal (OUT)
C.J. Miles - Left foot rehab (OUT)-

Thanks, Rady.

I kind of wish we were getting to see someone other than the injury depleted Wizards again. Also discouraged that DSJ is out again. Oh well.

Let?s go Knicks!

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .... Thanks for the Game-Thread .. I'm looking for the Knicks to beat the Wizards by 20 or 30 points tonight.
Am I to optimistic ???
Let's Go Knicks !!!

tiger0330

Legend
Thanks Rady. You’re the best. With DSJ out again, I hope Frank gets the start. We know what Payton brings to the table and is capable of starting, let’s give Nits a turn.

Randle grabs the defensive board, dribbles up the court, draws the double team, and finds Morris for the open 3 pointer.

Barrett scores early on a physical drive with Beal all over him. Comes right back down the next possession and knocks down a jumper.

MRob with 2 fouls in the first 5 minutes. Now that Portis is healthy, it?s Portis who comes into the game instead of Taj.

Running theme with Barrett. RJ is very effective from mid range or when driving, not effective at all from long range.

Love what I am seeing from Barrett. Gets the block from behind on a guy being defended by Taj under the hoop. Has made some nice baseline passes. He just looks like he belongs.

tiger0330

Legend
Nits in against a 6 ft Robinson. He should dominate him, kid was undrafted trying to make the Wiz squad with all their injuries.

Robinson takes Nits off the dribble and lays it up off Nits. geez

Ntilikina and Ellington in for Payton and Barrett late in the 1st quarter. Morris once again getting the extended minutes as the last starter left in the game.

Taj with a great contested dunk. Knicks lead 22 to 15.

Ntilikina finds Ellington in transition and he knocks down the 3. Knicks open up the 27 - 15 lead.

Getting excited about our guys, but also clear that the Wizards probably stink.

tiger0330

Legend
The 3 pt shooting by bigs is getting out of hand, saw Steven Adams hit one . Bertans brings the Wiz and Bryant Beale hit 2 to give the Wiz their biggest lead 43-34.