Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Veteran

Good news, I can see Taj Gibson warming up in the background of the pregame show. Heíll be needed tonight with MRob out.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Scratch that starting lineup prediction. Fizdale making his opinion of our PGs loud and clear.

Trier will start!

Starting lineup will be:
    C - Portis
    PF - Randle
    SF - Morris
    SG - Trier
    PG - RJ Barrett

You read that right. RJ is our starting PG.
    Pretty bold move by Fizdale playing a rookie as your starting PG. RJ is not afraid of the moment but his ball handling is not as good as you would want from a starting PG. DSJ grumbling already, said his ego wouldn’t accept a backup role but he’s got no one else to blame, he played like crap in camp and I read the Knicks brass weren’t happy with his play. If the Knicks have some success with this tonight, I’d expect this is going to be the starting lineup and DSJ will soon be asking for his ticket out of town.

Veteran

Wassup fellas happy new season and the only day we will be undefeated🤣. Maybe the boys will surprise us this year. Surprised like everyone else that DSjr isnít in the starting lineup and Frank earned no currency after playing well at FIBA. But Iím ok with playing RJ at point letís see if the kid can play.

Pressure hurts pipes or forges diamonds....

Trier has played the best of the bunch, so he deserves to start. If DSJ or anybody else wants the job, go take it.

Sends clear message to players.... compete at a high level or sit.

12th man

RJ going to see a plus defender in Dejonte Murray. I’d expect you’ll see Pops to apply plenty of ball pressure to see if he can rattle RJ.

12th man

Good start Morris, baseline jumper on the Knicks first possession. RJ bricks a 3 on the next.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    RJ going to see a plus defender in Dejonte Murray. I’d expect you’ll see Pops to apply plenty of ball pressure to see if he can rattle RJ.
    Surprised Fiz hasnít called for an ISO post up for taller RJ yet. That would require actual coaching....

Credit NY. Only took 5 minutes into the season before we post our first brick 10 consecutive miss streak. 1-11 shooting ...

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Pressure hurts pipes or forges diamonds....

Trier has played the best of the bunch, so he deserves to start. If DSJ or anybody else wants the job, go take it.

Sends clear message to players.... compete at a high level or sit.
    The best player at PG in the preseason games were Frank! The Knicks BUM front office has plans on trading Frank & Dotson (the remainder of Phil's players). Fizdale has never let Frank stay on the court for over 6 straight minutes, that alone should tell every Knick fan the coach dont want the PG-Frank to get on the same page with teammates. When rookie RJ Barrett receive 9 to 10 straight minutes of playing-time in every preseason game SMH

DSJ did not do as bad on the court as Payton did in the preseason games. Trier should have worked on a play-maker skill throughout the summer to improve his poor performance as a NBA guard. Last night the Lakers loss to the three PG Clippers lineup .. PG-Beverley, PG-Lou, and point-forward Kawhi were to much for the big Lakers.

Kiyaman here you go

Reddit hooked it up ... nba4free.com

todays game:
    http://nba4free.com/stream/new-york-knicks-live-stream/

12th man

DSJ jumper looks like crap. Fiz new lineup didn’t last when he didn’t get the instant offense I guess he was looking for, he yanked a Trier and inserted DSJ about 6 mins in.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by KNICKS MOB View Post
    Kiyaman here you go

Reddit hooked it up ... nba4free.com

todays game:
    http://nba4free.com/stream/new-york-knicks-live-stream/
    Thanks .. ur a WINNER !!!

Knicks 1-10 shooting from downtown in the first quarter. They score 15 points (I donít get analytics).... we had zero layups.... I doubt we had a single assist.

Makes no sense to maximizes possessions and shoot deep 2s and 3s when nobody can shoot.

Try going back door and cutting. Get a few easy hoops before you start chucking

They battled defensively.... only reason we trail is bc SA got 6 points of bad luck loose ball breaks.

12th man

Murray took it straight down the middle on DSJ for a easy 2 plus 1 ....

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    Thanks .. ur a WINNER !!!
    anytime

DSJ doesnít even try to defend.... He canít score, and doesnít pass. Other than that, I see no reason why Frank should play over DSJ. Itís fun watching him help other team win. Yes!