Game thread: New York Knicks @ Brooklyn Nets 7:30 10/25/2019 [Game #2]

Fairly typical occurrence with the Knicks under Fizdale. Fall apart in the closing minute of the quarter and allow a big run. Trail by 9.

The Nets have a bunch of guys who can create offense in both their 1st and 2nd units. Our guys just aren?t as capable on the ball.

Kiyaman

Legend
Fizdale's lineup DSJ Trier Knox Morris Gibson are a BIG defensive JOKE !!!
The Nets extended their 9 pt lead to 12 pt lead in one minute into the 2nd qtr.

Kiyaman

Legend
Fizdale's lineup DSJ Trier Knox Morris Gibson are a BIG defensive JOKE !!!
The Nets extended their 9 pt lead to 12 pt lead in one minute into the 2nd qtr.

Fizdale change that lineup quick, Adding a Payton Knox Morris Gibson Randle lineup to change the Nets lead to a 7 pt

I?ll say this, for those of us who don?t like Fizdale, the Nets kicking our ass is probably the surest way to put him on the path to getting fired.

Broadway

All Star
I’ll say this, for those of us who don’t like Fizdale, the Nets kicking our ass is probably the surest way to put him on the path to getting fired.

Quite possibly, we play them 4 times before the deadline...I say if we're 0-3 by December against them and with a horrible record he's likely a goner

Kiyaman

Legend
I?ll say this, for those of us who don?t like Fizdale, the Nets kicking our ass is probably the surest way to put him on the path to getting fired.

When they put up the Knicks schedule I seen Fizdale will be FIRED before the Knicks 25th game of the season. The reason why i keep mentioning why the Knicks Mills/Perry didn't offer $$$ and the assistant coaching job to any of the unemployed NBA head coaches that did well with their guard rotation.

KP on his way to a big game with Dallas. Meanwhile, DSJ 0 for 4, not even worth putting on the court. 2 years away from the first of our 2 Dallas 1st round picks. Dolan should fire Fizdale, fire Mills, fire Perry, and then fire himself.

Kiyaman

Legend
In his 2nd game Hero-Randle has shown he's not a crunch-time player .. Randle's 6th turn-over of the game took away the chance to tie score for over time. Fizdale still doesn't have a design half-court offensive play to end a quarter. ISO or 3-ball shooting is coach Fizdale entire offense !!!