Game thread: New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics 7:30 10/26/2019 [Game #3]

RJ has now drained a couple 3 pointers. His stroke from outside looks like Reggie Miller compared to DSJ and Ntilikina?s broken shots.

No question that RJ and Randle have been carrying the load for us tonight. Nice 2nd half effort to take back the lead.

Kiyaman

Legend
Im glad we did not sign Walker .. all the Knicks points are coming from broken plays, or 3 balls, or one on one isolation.
The Knicks has no ball movement, and our guys are scoring on double teams and fouls.
The good thing are the Knicks hustle defense has a chance of winning the game if they could stretch the 5 pt half time lead to 15 pt lead entering the 4th qtr. .. We do not want to fall a part in the 3rd qtr. LET'S GO Knicks !!!

tiger0330

Legend
Zero points from our PG's again Payton DSJ and Nits. Didn't even see Nits sneak into the game but he's in the box score. I am not a fan of Nits but I'd like to see him get some more burn he can't be much worse than what DSJ has shown. Still hard to believe guys still believe in the kid that he's going to have a breakout year and should be the starting PG for us.

Knicks out scored by 30 points in the 2nd half. Time for Fizdale to go. Take our front office and our owner with you.

Broadway

All Star
Like I said Frank has a fan club, doesn't really deserve it but they see something I don't I guess.

If I was Fiz I would let DSJ know he will get benched if he continues this play by say Game 5. And guess what I still wouldn't play STANK Frank

With that being said our fan base is down right rotten TRASH. They are erupting over the play of Tako for a team supposedly these fans HATE right?

I'm disgusted, absolutely disgusted by what I've seen tonight on all fronts

RJ scores 26 on almost 50% shooting from the floor. MRob scores 17 on 7 for 7 shooting from the floor. Randle has another double double.

And...we lose by 23 points. This team is in trouble.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Well quick 0-3 after leading at the half. RJ and MRob are keepers but the rest of this bunch??? One week in to the season not even the cats have shown no progress anywhere. Laughable they put together a power forward/backup pg lineup and thought they could compete. Knicks franchise prints $$$ by stealing from us fans. What a joke this team is. Knicks/Celtics/Bulls used to mean something. Now those games are losses on top of heaps of other loses with no end in sight. Knicks-TAnk picking up steam in 2019😢

jimkcchief88

All Star
Heat won and I don't think Butler even played today.

RJ scores 26 on almost 50% shooting from the floor. MRob scores 17 on 7 for 7 shooting from the floor. Randle has another double double.

And...we lose by 23 points. This team is in trouble.

We were fooling ourselves to think A team consisting of Portis, Randle, Peyton, Ellington...could be competitive. More clever marketing by the Knicks...? we struck out on quality free agents, but these bums we signed really ain?t bums. Really???🤣🤣

tiger0330

Legend
Maybe the home crowd gives the guys a boost but the Celts just beat the champion Raps. Tatum, Kemba, Jalen going to steal the Knicks lunch money tonight. On the other hand, if the boys can beat the Celts tonight, that would be a great sign there may be hope.
Celts didn't just steal our lunch money, they beat us black and blue to get it. Game was tied at 72 in the 3rd but will probably end at something like a 25 pt loss. RJ a bright spot with 26 pts with 4-6 3s. If he's not our best player or one of our 3 best players by season end I'll be surprised. I've liked him since seeing his dad on draft night proclaiming they were going to make him a great player.

tiger0330

Legend
Clyde saying that game against the Bulls is a must win. I don't think Clyde has seen the Bulls, they have a nice squad. Zach actually looks like he's trying to play defense along with his explosive ability to score, Coby White so far is the best PG out of the draft, even better than Ja but it's early. Expect another beat down on Monday for the boys.

Broadway

All Star
Clyde saying that game against the Bulls is a must win. I don't think Clyde has seen the Bulls, they have a nice squad. Zach actually looks like he's trying to play defense along with his explosive ability to score, Coby White so far is the best PG out of the draft, even better than Ja but it's early. Expect another beat down on Monday for the boys.

We definitely need to pay attention to these two and LM, it could be a long night. Tonight they got waxed by the Raptors at home so they can be beat

Last edited: