Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    12th man

24 to's for 32 Celtics points. You aren't winning many games with 24 to's with 10 minutes left.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Heat won and I don't think Butler even played today.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Crowd chanting “We Want Frank!”. DSJ is lucky Fizdale hates Ntilikina.
    I almost feel bad for DSJR getting hazed by the Garden faithful. But what did he do all Summer? Definitely not work on his shooting um um um

Veteran

Knicks out scored by 30 points in the 2nd half. Time for Fizdale to go. Take our front office and our owner with you.

Veteran

Like I said Frank has a fan club, doesn't really deserve it but they see something I don't I guess.
    If I was Fiz I would let DSJ know he will get benched if he continues this play by say Game 5. And guess what I still wouldn't play STANK Frank

With that being said our fan base is down right rotten TRASH. They are erupting over the play of Tako for a team supposedly these fans HATE right?

I'm disgusted, absolutely disgusted by what I've seen tonight on all fronts

Veteran

RJ scores 26 on almost 50% shooting from the floor. MRob scores 17 on 7 for 7 shooting from the floor. Randle has another double double.

And...we lose by 23 points. This team is in trouble.

Veteran

Well quick 0-3 after leading at the half. RJ and MRob are keepers but the rest of this bunch??? One week in to the season not even the cats have shown no progress anywhere. Laughable they put together a power forward/backup pg lineup and thought they could compete. Knicks franchise prints $$$ by stealing from us fans. What a joke this team is. Knicks/Celtics/Bulls used to mean something. Now those games are losses on top of heaps of other loses with no end in sight. Knicks-TAnk picking up steam in 2019😢

Veteran

RJ scores 26 on almost 50% shooting from the floor. MRob scores 17 on 7 for 7 shooting from the floor. Randle has another double double.

We were fooling ourselves to think A team consisting of Portis, Randle, Peyton, Ellington...could be competitive. More clever marketing by the Knicks...” we struck out on quality free agents, but these bums we signed really ain’t bums. Really???🤣🤣

12th man

Maybe the home crowd gives the guys a boost but the Celts just beat the champion Raps. Tatum, Kemba, Jalen going to steal the Knicks lunch money tonight. On the other hand, if the boys can beat the Celts tonight, that would be a great sign there may be hope.
    Celts didn't just steal our lunch money, they beat us black and blue to get it. Game was tied at 72 in the 3rd but will probably end at something like a 25 pt loss. RJ a bright spot with 26 pts with 4-6 3s. If he's not our best player or one of our 3 best players by season end I'll be surprised. I've liked him since seeing his dad on draft night proclaiming they were going to make him a great player.

12th man

Clyde saying that game against the Bulls is a must win. I don't think Clyde has seen the Bulls, they have a nice squad. Zach actually looks like he's trying to play defense along with his explosive ability to score, Coby White so far is the best PG out of the draft, even better than Ja but it's early. Expect another beat down on Monday for the boys.

Veteran

Clyde saying that game against the Bulls is a must win. I don't think Clyde has seen the Bulls, they have a nice squad. Zach actually looks like he's trying to play defense along with his explosive ability to score, Coby White so far is the best PG out of the draft, even better than Ja but it's early. Expect another beat down on Monday for the boys.
    We definitely need to pay attention to these two and LM, it could be a long night. Tonight they got waxed by the Raptors at home so they can be beat
    Last edited by Broadway; Oct 26, 2019 at 23:14.

Veteran

Yup the Bullies look to be ahead of schedule. Helps when you draft a PG whose name you can pronounce that played for a blue blood NCAA program not French nonsense🤣🤣

Hey htr,
    Now think about what you just said and we lose by 23 pts!!! You fueling up the stat sheet but not producting anything. You should see some excitement about how they play. There is nothing their but RJ making a ugly face. Something to give hope. Change your starting lineup.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    Hey htr,
    Now think about what you just said and we lose by 23 pts!!! You fueling up the stat sheet but not producting anything. You should see some excitement about how they play. There is nothing their but RJ making a ugly face. Something to give hope. Change your starting lineup.
    RJ isn't our issue, matter of fact tonight I think he converted a couple plays going right. He's a rookie this is his 2nd game, let's be a little more reasonable is our assessments

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Yup the Bullies look to be ahead of schedule. Helps when you draft a PG whose name you can pronounce that played for a blue blood NCAA program not French nonsense藍藍
    Can't blame French nonsense because it only played 3 minutes in 3 games. Smith is a good name to pronounce. So is Barrett but of course he is Canadian born... so does that count.

Looks like we finally out rebound somebody. 55 - 45 and lost:
    Nobody shoot above 50% from the field tonight except Dotson.