Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Knicks falling apart on offense... Randle and Morris bumbling around, Portis bricking 3s, Frank had wide open lane to hoop and never even looked at basketball (possessions ended in a Morris air ball as shot clock buzzer sounded).

Where is RJ? Is he hurt?
    Yeah .. RJ should be in game the final 6 minutes .. Wsup Fiz ????

Out of timeout and NY with a lousy possession. Fiz must be worst HC in NBA coming out of a To. Does he know how to draw up a play to get an open look?

Randle falls down.
    Randle poor pass
    Randle Turnover

Last few possessions. Oh, and his man secured huge off rebound.

Why do we feature this bum!!! Heís not used to running an offense and heís obviously struggling.

Defensive stud Frank drops a ball OrL handed to him, leads to game ending 3.... Frank is officially a goner in my opinion. He doesnít even look at wide open lane to hoop then canít secure ball ORL gifts to him.
    BUM.
    Cut him.
    Thereís nothing in there and never will
    Be.
    Bum.
    Bum.
    Loser.
    Bum!

12th man

Randle falls down.
    Randle poor pass
    Randle Turnover

Last few possessions. Oh, and his man secured huge off rebound.

Why do we feature this bum!!! He’s not used to running an offense and he’s obviously struggling.
    Ton much Randle bumbling in crunch-time

Another Randle TO. ORL on a 16-2 run as NYK collapse in epic fashion.

Veteran

lol we let this BUM Gordon put the game away. Good gracious this team is disappointing

Then again we were told if we play STANK FRANK more he would solve every defensive woe of this team...🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    Ton much Randle bumbling in crunch-time
    Randle is struggling to run the point FWD, especially in crunch time. Itís been this way the first 4 games. Heís not used to all this defensive attention and his skill level and instincts clearly isnít good enough to be the man.... yet we keep forcing it

Like I said after game 1, without Randle and DSJ to close games (only 2 guys we hoped could be that option).... this is what is gonna occur to NYK most nights.

Weíll win 25 and Fiz and Mills and Perry will sell crap to Dolan on how we improved this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    lol we let this BUM Gordon put the game away. Good gracious this team is disappointing

Then again we were told if we play STANK FRANK more he would solve every defensive woe of this team...🙄
    My lasting image of Frank will be those 2 plays tonight late in game, when it was close...

Heís dribbling ball up, a quasi fast break.... his man off him and giving him right side.... nobody protecting basket.... a foot race to rim for easy layup... A big thought of racing into lane, saw who had ball, and pulled up and looked at perimeter to anticipate passing lane. Nobody thought he would try to drive...

Then, 4 point game and OrL passes ball right into Frankís cheat... ball bounces off his stone hands, ORL gets ball back and drains a 3.

Game set match. Send bum to D league. Let Dotson be next man up.

12th man

Defensive stud Frank drops a ball OrL handed to him, leads to game ending 3.... Frank is officially a goner in my opinion. He doesn’t even look at wide open lane to hoop then can’t secure ball ORL gifts to him.
    BUM.
    Cut him.
    There’s nothing in there and never will
    Be.
    Bum.
    Bum.
    Loser.
    Bum!
    Plus why for all his supposed defensive prowess does he never record a block or steal in his box score. Zero steals and zero blocks in 2 straight games. Fiz not giving him the reins when there is no one besides a 19 yr old RJ who really shouldn’t be playing PG says something about him or Fizdale.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Plus why for all his supposed defensive prowess does he never record a block or steal in his box score. Zero steals and zero blocks in 2 straight games. Fiz not giving him the reins when there is no one besides a 19 yr old RJ who really shouldn’t be playing PG says something about him or Fizdale.
    Frank is just a tall, lanky dude with athleticism and everybody told him to play hoops.... his physical gifts and bad talent in France gave him an in, and hoops provided a nice life for the young man.

I think he has zero.... and I mean zero b-ball intelligence and instincts. This, I assumed he possessed bc we scouted him and rostered him for 3 years. Foolish me.

Heíll never amount to anything more than a guy who can stay in front of another guy

He canít steal The ball or block a shot bc he has no understanding of whatís going on around him.

One scout who watched Monday's Knicks-Bulls game -- when Portis went off for 28 points -- suggested that Portis and Randle or Portis and Morris could be a combination worth looking at. But the scout suggested that having Randle and Morris on the court together would lead to inefficiencies on offense.

Randle ranks in the top 20 in the NBA in isolation plays so far. But he averaging .22 points per play on those possessions -- the lowest among the 20 players who have isolated the most this season. Just 10 percent of Randle's isolation possessions have resulted in points thus far.

S ome unsightly numbers for New York through four games: They rank second-to-last in the league in assist percentage and 28th in turnover percentage. While they're scoring well off of turnovers they force, the Knicks are also allowing the most points off of turnovers in the league. They also have the second most unassisted field goals in the NBA. David Fizdale has been preaching the importance of ball movement since the beginning of training camp. You haven't seen the results, consistently, on the floor yet.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Dark thinks Dotson is better than RJ. LOL
    I know hard to take anything seriously after that🤣

Veteran

My lasting image of Frank will be those 2 plays tonight late in game, when it was close...

Heís dribbling ball up, a quasi fast break.... his man off him and giving him right side.... nobody protecting basket.... a foot race to rim for easy layup... A big thought of racing into lane, saw who had ball, and pulled up and looked at perimeter to anticipate passing lane. Nobody thought he would try to drive...

Then, 4 point game and OrL passes ball right into Frankís cheat... ball bounces off his stone hands, ORL gets ball back and drains a 3.

Game set match. Send bum to D league. Let Dotson be next man up.
    Brutal

Iím stuck at work couldnít watch game but what you just described sounds traumatizing live, as a fan.

Probably will skip over h the highlights when I get home. Simply maddening and to be quite FRANK cuhz he isnít one inkling of the talent weíd hope heíd be...(you know more Rondo and less MCW) is the main reason we have such a dire straits situation at PG.

Even when Frank finally scored, it was a low IQ shot. Foot on line... no 3... why is he taking a long 2?

I could live with a steady defensive cover guy, who doesnít create many turnovers and doesnít score.... but not if he has Zero b-ball intelligence or instinct. There is no ceiling with him, not a floor.... he has no passions and doesnít seem to enjoy the game.

Very disappointing....

Iím also shocked Randle is this bad offensively. When I watched him he seemed decent enough.... do we have scouts? Do people even look
    Into players we bring in?