Game thread: New York Knicks @ Orlando Magic 7:00 10/30/2019 [Game #5]

You are 100% correct!!!
Let's stop trying to put square peg into round holes and trying to make a silk purse out of a sow ear. Like putting Frank at SG, REALLY!!!

mafra

Legend
Against BOS,I want to see Frank as the starting PG. But, unfortunately, Fiz is our coach:

RJ Barrett will start at point guard again on Friday vs. Boston.
Dennis Smith Jr. (personal) and Elfrid Payton (hamstring) are both unavailable for Friday's game, and coach David Fizdale will stick with the lineup he used on Wednesday. That means another start for Wayne Ellington, with Frank Ntilikina serving as the first guard off the bench. Fizdale isn't kidding about his trust in Barrett as a ball-handler and playmaker.

tiger0330

Legend
I'm not sure I would not have done the same starting RJ over Frank. The kid is not a starting NBA PG, knows nothing about pace, goes east and west instead of downhill and passes the ball to others for them to create. Fiz has 2 losses with using RJ at the point maybe 3rd time is the charm esp if Ellington can get hot as the SG.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm not sure I would not have done the same starting RJ over Frank. The kid is not a starting NBA PG, knows nothing about pace, goes east and west instead of downhill and passes the ball to others for them to create. Fiz has 2 losses with using RJ at the point maybe 3rd time is the charm esp if Ellington can get hot as the SG.

Frank & Dotson should be starters vs Boston, and rookie RJ need to be the 6th man, and Hero shooting Randle need to be the 7th man !!!
Starting the rookie RJ Barrett over Dotson is b.ball insane.
The spot minute playing-time Frank been receiving from the Knicks puppet-coaches for 3 season should make Frank demand a trade too.