Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Dude, Iím questioning my own ability to read English there is such a disconnect between what is being posted and what you are saying in reply.
    Dude, the question was about Knick fans looking to rose colored glasses. I answer your question and commented. If there is a disconnect it could be you don't want to look at the Knick truly. You know the game and how it should be played then apply your own knowledge and skills of the game. I asked the question of you 'Did you see any basic fundamental BB being perform by the Knick in the game with Kings'? Maybe you forgot that in the above reply.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    Dude, the question was about Knick fans looking to rose colored glasses. I answer your question and commented. If there is a disconnect it could be you don't want to look at the Knick truly. You know the game and how it should be played then apply your own knowledge and skills of the game. I asked the question of you 'Did you see any basic fundamental BB being perform by the Knick in the game with Kings'? Maybe you forgot that in the above reply.
    Alright, Iím moving on. I feel like you want me to keep taking a quiz to get to the same endpoint that we all think this team stinks.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by paris401 View Post
    and exactly what does sprell choking the coach have to do with the mins he played??
    I did not want to hear about Spree's successful minute ....
    I wanted to hear the reason's why Fizdale put the Knicks starter rookie back into a (Garbage-Time) losing-game the final 6 minute? When the rookie just played 35 minute of a losing game where the Kings took control of the game at tip-off ???

I don't want to hear bout this player was in foul trouble .. fouls come from playing DEFENSE .. I would rather hear bout the players that FOULED OUT going on a 10-0 run to get the Knicks back into the game.
    Taking MitchRob out of the Starter lineup vs the Kings weak starter lineup wasn't a bright idea.
    In other words switching the starter lineup once or twice before the first 8 games of the season are reasonable when the roster has 8 new teammates. But Fizdale has change the Starter lineup 4 times in 7 games !!!

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Alright, I’m moving on. I feel like you want me to keep taking a quiz to get to the same endpoint that we all think this team stinks.
    Hey,
    Again, sound like you are angry. Quiz?? It about all Knick fans TRYING to understanding each other thinking on a particle subject. I ask you a question to better understand not to cause an argument. That is why I ask a multitude of question so I can try to understand and start a dialog. Maybe if you understand this me 'When Phil and Gaines walk out the door'. To my estimation nothing good has happen to this team outside of Knox and Robinson.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    Hey,
    Again, sound like you are angry. Quiz?? It about all Knick fans TRYING to understanding each other thinking on a particle subject. I ask you a question to better understand not to cause an argument. That is why I ask a multitude of question so I can try to understand and start a dialog. Maybe if you understand this me 'When Phil and Gaines walk out the door'. To my estimation nothing good has happen to this team outside of Knox and Robinson.
    Fair enough. Iím not angry. Just bored with this lousy team.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    I did not want to hear about Spree's successful minute ....
    I wanted to hear the reason's why Fizdale put the Knicks starter rookie back into a (Garbage-Time) losing-game the final 6 minute? When the rookie just played 35 minute of a losing game where the Kings took control of the game at tip-off ???
    !
    i too dont give a $hit about spree.... but $hit man we have so few 'players' maybe our #1 pick is a 'player' ( the knicks #1 pick actually a player...holy $hit) ... he's 19, he should be able to play 96mins... let him play and show us what (or what he doesn't ) have.... the rook hiitin the wall... B.S..... go back in history... the great ones blast rite thru the wall... what the fuk r we waiting for... who else do we have (maybe mitch...maybe) ... other then these two... who?? ... frank nitti... $hit al capone would have shot him ... knox...next stop for him is the g-league... we have DICK... the greatest city in the world and we have the knicks/jets/giants/mets... lets blame it on trump....