Game thread: New York Knicks vs Sacramento Kings 6:00 11/3/2019 [Game #7]

tiger0330

Legend
Nits enters the game with the score 46-28. Fox loses the ball trying to get through 3 Knicks, Nits credited with the steal.

mafra

Legend
51-34.
3:26 to go before halftime.
Hard to watch a worse half of b-ball (offensively speaking).

Broadway

All Star
Nits enters the game with the score 46-28. Fox loses the ball trying to get through 3 Knicks, Nits credited with the steal.

Really just sloppy dribbling by him he's getting past him. It's ben a problem with Fox in general, he's very much like John Wall was first couple seasons feet going faster than his brain and other parts of his body

tiger0330

Legend
Sactown up 61-41 at the half. I'm sure Fiz excuse is going to be look 2 of my PG's aren't here and the 3rd was in foul trouble, stifled the offense. I'm surprised the Knicks fans aren't booing this stinker.

mafra

Legend
70-43. So much for a Fiz halftime pep talk.
This season officially ovah! We play for the L now.

mafra

Legend
Sactown up 61-41 at the half. I'm sure Fiz excuse is going to be look 2 of my PG's aren't here and the 3rd was in foul trouble, stifled the offense. I'm surprised the Knicks fans aren't booing this stinker.

I just think nobody cares anymore. There?s no hope for the future, the owner is awful, aside from maybe RJ and MRob, there?s really nothing here.

So, her comes another 20 win season, and then we?ll have another 7 new guys next year....

Now we are almost to the point where we hope we are good by 2025.

tiger0330

Legend
Down 28, boo birds are out now. That's the trigger being down 28 to the worst team in the WC.

mafra

Legend
86-56. Guess our boys had fun in NYC on Sat night. No excuses for them not to come play with effort.

But, like I said pre-game.... The opponent has the better PG every game we?ll play this season. This is a PG league. Do the math...

Broadway

All Star
86-56. Guess our boys had fun in NYC on Sat night. No excuses for them not to come play with effort.

But, like I said pre-game.... The opponent has the better PG every game we’ll play this season. This is a PG league. Do the math...

Miami Heat has a newbie leading their charge this yr and although not having a great game tonight the Heat are demolishing the Rockets with a Harden and Westbrook back court. Headed to 5-1 2nd best record in the league and Butler missed half those games

Our PG problem is a major issue but this would be an awful excuse for all 82gms. To get molly whopped on your court by a team that just learned how to win their first game just the other day, speaks to how abysmal we are

mafra

Legend
Some guy named Jospeh grabs offensive rebound and makes bucket as buzzer sounds. Wayne and MRob right there but nobody boxes out....

Hopefully, we go 2-29 and this forces Dolan to fire Mills-Perry-Fiz. Time for the next failed regime to come in and mess things up.

mafra

Legend
Miami Heat has a newbie leading their charge this yr and although not having a great game tonight the Heat are demolishing the Rockets with a Harden and Westbrook back court. Headed to 5-1 2nd best record in the league and Butler missed half those games

Our PG problem is a major issue but this would be an awful excuse for all 82gms. To get molly whopped on your court by a tam that just learned how to win their first game just the other day, speaks to how abysmal we are

We are worst team in NBA, again, just like last year.... last decade.... last 20 years. MIA did have Dragic tonight tho.... better than anything we have.

I wonder if KP is wearing out already. He started the season with 3 very good games but scored less than 20 in the last 2 games and has 0 points in 10 minutes so far tonight.

tiger0330

Legend
Some guy named Jospeh grabs offensive rebound and makes bucket as buzzer sounds. Wayne and MRob right there but nobody boxes out....

Hopefully, we go 2-29 and this forces Dolan to fire Mills-Perry-Fiz. Time for the next failed regime to come in and mess things up.
The problem is Dolan has become a hands off owner and the guys doing the hiring and firing think they are doing a great job. The schedule gets really tough starting with first time we meet the Sixers in a couple of weeks.

mafra

Legend
The problem is Dolan has become a hands off owner and the guys doing the hiring and firing think they are doing a great job. The schedule gets really tough starting with first time we meet the Sixers in a couple of weeks.

Schedule gets tough? Knicks are worst team in league... no matter who they play, home or away, Im always shocked if they win.

We have no PG, no closer, no shooters, no coach, no GM, no owner, a roster full of lottery busts, we barely break a sweat most nights with lazy effort, we lack fundamentals, and we have a roster together for 1 month....

I?ll be shocked if we win 24 games.

For those of us who thought ISO Melo era was bad, now we have ISO inferior PF era.... at least Melo could score 25 any night. Watching JR, BP, MM brick shots from the elbow is painful.

mafra

Legend
Knicks never lead, fell behind by double digits after a few minutes... 21-11 I think.... then trailed by double digits rest of way, and never got deficit below 20. This, my friends, should get Fiz fired.

It won?t. But it should.

mafra

Legend
Normally, your role players step up and make the difference at home. Alarming how bad and useless Frank, Knox, Trier, MRob were tonight.

Sorry, having 1 good game every 5 you play isn?t enough. I know 3 are second year players.... but they?re soon to be entering bustville themselves in a year or two.

So, this leaves this roster with what? RJ and not much else.