Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    12th man

WOW! On Friday will KP score 50 pts, grab 15 rbs, and block 5 shots?
    No! Because Dolan will begNbid $$$ to Cuban to put KP on the injured list for that game.

Will Tim Hardaway Jr. score 32 pts Friday ???

Doncic with 55/22/19?

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Doncic with 55/22/19?
    The game plan is going to play PnR with Porzingis with MRob out Friday and let him try to get a career night against his old team. The Mavs are going to run us out of the building Friday, might be over by halftime with them having a 20 plus pt lead at the half.

KP had 10 points (4-14). Jonathon Isaiah are him up...

onathan Isaac just missed a monster 5x5 line during a 107-106 loss to the Mavs on Wednesday, scoring 13 points with 10 rebounds, five assists, four steals, six blocks and one 3-pointer in 32 minutes.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    KP had 10 points (4-14). Jonathon Isaiah are him up...

onathan Isaac just missed a monster 5x5 line during a 107-106 loss to the Mavs on Wednesday, scoring 13 points with 10 rebounds, five assists, four steals, six blocks and one 3-pointer in 32 minutes.
    The Magic are long with Vuc, Isaac and Bamba, we are not with MRob out. It hasn't been announced yet but I expect him to miss the game under the concussion protocol. You know KP wants to kill us and I expect him to do well against our undersized front court.

we were playing fine the first 2 and half quarters...... it is crazy how we crumble in all our games at the end..... is it fatigue? sometimes the team run a perfect defense which leads to a good game, then for some reason they stop! they just stop??!! and boy does Randal know anything about playing Defense.... what is wrong with him, someone here said he looks like inspector Gadget, and that was painfully true!!!

Veteran

Damn I can feel the disgust for this team already dripping from these game threads. Glad I canít/wonít watch. Htr10 is right that we fans are part of the problem supporting this sorry franchise with our $$$$. We change anything when the coffers are full of dough??? Dolan running this team as a business. Who cares about the product on the court when the games are sold out and the concession stands are printing $$$$? This is why(Broadway) I was always against tanking because once you start down the tank road itís hard to stop. We blew the Knits pick and got fleeced in the KP trade so now here we are. Forget about any decent free agents because in the end good NBA players are after rings as well as $$$. So much for team washed up power forwards and 3rd string point guards. What a dumbass idea🤣🤣. Just watching highlights of Greg Anthonyís son Cole drop 34 for UNC. Time to start talking draft position and college prospects and it ainít even December yet. Um um um

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Have to give Taj Gibson credit. He sat for 3 games and comes off the bench ready to go tonight. No crying to the media from him like some other guy whose name sort of rhymes with Penis Manturd.
    i hear ya...BUT.... this LOAD is makin 9m... so he sits quiet until his number is called - i wouldn't call is professionalism.... i'd call it just 'smart'...