Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran

Cut lead to 14, but then Love gets the call for a foul on a 3 pointer for a 2nd time tonight. Uphill battle.

Veteran

Cavs stretch lead back to 19. Crowd is booing again. I think we’re done. Only Dolan can save us now, but who’s going to save us from Dolan?

Long season ahead of us. Front office with no idea how to accrue assets. Could wind up with a 6th or 7th pick when all is said and done. Just ugly.

Have to feel bad for all those suckers who wasted money and time and went to this Sunday night game.

Like I said before DAL game, I’ll endure a lot for my Knicks... I had no expectations for this season.... but I won’t watch a roster that doesn’t try, watching Morris, Portis, or Randle go ISO and take 50 shots a game.

Unless this team wins 7/10 or 14/20 games, this is the last game I tune in for all season. I’ll listen some on radio while working out, I’ll check box scores.... but the SAC/CLE games show us how miserable this season will be.

Just wait until team is 10-28.... then they’ll nail it in every game.

RJ hit that rookie wall already? 2 pretty mediocre games in a row from our franchise player.

I can see us being good until 2024. Sad.

Wire to wire loss, trailed by double digits most of game...

They scored 87 points, at home, against team dead last in team defense last season. Wow. As good a win it was the other night, these frauds don’t bother showing up.

I’ll start thinking about KNicks again come late June.... even then, not much hope for next 3 seasons....

Veteran

Randle has 20 points and 16 boards. We should be talking about how at least Randle is delivering, but all we can talk about with him is all his awful turnovers thanks to Fizdale’s nonsensical plan to have him play “point forward”. Fire Fizdale just for this.

Randle is just another Kanter. Double-double machine. Can pass. But can’t dribble, has low IQ, and is awful on defense. At least Kanter a monster on off glass.

I’m looking to trade Randle first offer I get. Portis too. Morris and Taj all we need there.

Steve Mills at the podium says he and Perry not happy with how team is performing. Says they should be better and aren’t playing at level they expected. He likes the coaching staff but team is underperforming....

Since this is first time we’ve heard front front office in eons... this is a big deal. 4 home games and 4 stinkers....

I think Dolan sent Mills and Perry to address fans.

These guys are delusional... they claim we’ve seen glimpses... get out of here. We are NBA bums.... only time we win is when our opponent takes us for granted and plays poorly.

Any team that shows up and tries will beat us.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Steve Mills at the podium says he and Perry not happy with how team is performing. Says they should be better and aren’t playing at level they expected. He likes the coaching staff but team is underperforming....
    Was Mills referring to this season or the entire last decade of him being in our front office? Worst executive in sports.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Was Mills referring to this season or the entire last decade of him being in our front office? Worst executive in sports.
    Teflon Mills already shifting sands to make Fiz the fall guy. Like any coach can win with this roster.

Tiger called 2-8.... and here we are... We’ve been competitive in 5/6 road games but played like crap in all 4 home games.

Fiz reminded all of us who are screaming the sky is falling that the Knicks are 2 games from the 8th seed!

I don’t believe Fiz is a good head coach but this isn’t his mess. Mills should be the fall guy this season if we are 15-67. Perry and Fiz can follow him out the door...

But firing Fiz does nothing if Mills and Perry remain. I’d prefer not to have more turnover bc it hurts the kids....

Make these bums suffer and answer for this for 2 more years if necessary.

Last 2 home games... back to back Sunday night games... atrocious....SAC and CLE...

You see, even those bad teams have young talent better than ours.

Let’s face it.... we got little hope for this team next few years. The rebuild train we chug into 2030.

Look at Det, Sac, CLE games.... Knicks seem to only care when they are playing a perceived good team. This is an indictment on the players.... they act like they don’t need to show up and effort or try against inferior teams... as if it’s beneath them.

A true disgrace and why I won’t watch another minute if this team this year until the win their 20th game.

“The Cavs ran away with this one early, stomping a 31-19 first-quarter mudhole in the Knicks. The offense was a mess, essentially handing the ball to the Cavs on several occasions with botched dribble hand-offs. Cleveland has undoubtedly the worst defensive backcourt in the league, so how did the Knicks attack? You guessed it: with a bunch of Julius Randle post-ups, spineroos, and flippity-farts. When Randle grew tired of sucking, Bobby Portis was called off the bench to continue his work.

The Knicks — supposedly a professional basketball outfit — managed just 36 points at the half. In the year of our Lord 2019.“

Cavs sank 28 of 31 attempts (90.3 percent). The Knicks, meanwhile, shot 64.4 percent on a 16-of-25 mark in that same department.

In 10 games, NYK already have 4 games where they missed 10 or more FTs... tonight they missed 9.

It’s simple, really. Protect the ball, play defense, hit your FTs and please... try, be determined, disciplined and focused.

If we don’t do all of this, we will lose bc we have worst roster in NBA. Sure, there will be games every now and then where we be raining 3s... but we can’t win missing 9 FTs and bricking 22 threes.

After the latest embarrassing loss for the Knicks, it was time for David Fizdale’s postgame press conference.

In walked Steve Mills and Scott Perry.

The Knicks president and general manager were not there to announce any firings, but instead impressed a sense of urgency to turn things around after a 2-8 start to the season.

“We still believe in our coaching staff,” Mills said Sunday after the 108-87 loss to the Cavaliers at the Garden. “We’re not happy where we are right now.”

The Knicks were coming off a big win over the Mavericks on Friday night but did not carry over the momentum at all.

“I think it’s the lack of consistency,” Perry said. “We gotta be consistent in all areas.”