Game thread: New York Knicks @ Chicago Bulls 8:00.11/12/2019 [Game #11]

paris401

Starter
Remember when fans try to organize that MSG protest a few years ago? That’s what forced Dolan to bring in Jax.

If fans harass Dolan enough he’ll do something.... maybe even sell!

I mean, cable is so 1980s! Enough of this bum.

they sold cable... 18+billion... not sure what % of the company chucky (old man dolan) owed... doubt they will sell... its a cash cow...

RJ Barrett had 21 points, nine assists, six rebounds and two steals on 50 percent shooting will definitely catch your attention. Passed like the one to Knox got 3 was otherworldly. What vision and IQ.

Pinch me when Trier and Dotson ever sets up somebody like that.

Didn?t we sign Ellington to hit some 3s?

Sorry didn't see that pass but I did see Knox make an ally-op pass to RJ. So the other night where RJ couldn't make a simple bound pass to Frank on a fast break. Some Super Rookie, huh.

If they quit casing Dotson in game that he is suppose to shoot 3's then just maybe you will see them. I had no problem last year when he started. They gave his starting SG job to a rookie.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Can?t even get Bulls games on multiple satellite platforms here in Chicago so I missed the game. Glad I missed COBE White 🔥 us for 7 threes in the 4th. That was a Bulls record you know. I guess they found their franchise PG. Our Knicks, still searching...

mafra

Legend
Sorry didn't see that pass but I did see Knox make an ally-op pass to RJ. So the other night where RJ couldn't make a simple bound pass to Frank on a fast break. Some Super Rookie, huh.

If they quit casing Dotson in game that he is suppose to shoot 3's then just maybe you will see them. I had no problem last year when he started. They gave his starting SG job to a rookie.

DD, is that you? I didn?t realize you posted here.

tiger0330

Legend
Can’t even get Bulls games on multiple satellite platforms here in Chicago so I missed the game. Glad I missed COBE White  us for 7 threes in the 4th. That was a Bulls record you know. I guess they found their franchise PG. Our Knicks, still searching...
I was telling the guys before the Bulls came to NYC the last time that they would enjoy seeing the kid play but he had a MEH game that day. He was brilliant yesterday, he's a rookie so he's going to have spells where he doesn't play well, Trae struggled until the AS break last year but 7 3s esp that last 30 ft step back he made tells me he maybe special.