Game thread: New York Knicks vs Dallas Mavericks 8:00 11/14/2019 [Game #12]

Broadway

All Star
Stuck at work but looks like we can shock once in a blue moon when we aren?t feeling sorry for ourselves.

Let?s see if we can pull out the victory. Good luck to Carlisle turning #kporzee into a real STAR

Donchiss otoh is just different

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks 2nd unit playing team-ball well ..
Doncic's on FIRE, and KP's put back ties the GAME at 87 to end the 3rd qtr.

DSJ with 13 points, 8 assists, and 6 boards off the bench for us. If this is not a fluke and he can play like this going forward, it will be a huge positive for us in a season of overwhelming negatives.

tiger0330

Legend
The boys are competing, the big difference is DSJ breaking his slump, scoring and making plays by breaking down the defense.

Broadway

All Star
DSJ with 13 points, 8 assists, and 6 boards off the bench for us. If this is not a fluke and he can play like this going forward, it will be a huge positive for us in a season of overwhelming negatives.

I?ve been @ J. Cole on Twitter to get this kid right. He has too much talent to Bomb this opportunity like he has been

It?s against his old team, so I won?t read too much into tonight?s performance

tiger0330

Legend
The littlest guy on the court Seth Curry comes flying in after a miss and lays up the miss for his first points and the 101 tie with 38 secs left.

Questionable decision by Dallas. Doncic hits the layup to cut the lead to 1. We need to inbound the ball and hit our free throws. Dallas has no timeouts left to advance the ball. 5 seconds left.

Ntilikina hits both free throws. Dallas can?t get a good shot trying to go the length of the court for the 3. Now refs are trying to figure out how to screw up this great win for us.

Thank god. Refs tried hard to screw us there at the end, but Morris blindly deflects the pass to Doncic and Dallas never gets another chance.

Knicks win! Swept the season series against the Mavs!

Morris did something I can?t remember KP ever doing. Hitting a clutch game winning shot.