Game-Thread Brooklyn in the House !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
I missed most of the first qtr. .. I notice Knox is still afraid of contact, but Fizdale put him in as a Starter tonight

Kiyaman

Legend
Dotson started the 2nd qtr. hitting a 3-ball to bring the score 25 - 29 .. Nets call time-out.
Nets added Shumpert to their roster ....

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks bench lineup took control of the game (15-29) to grab the lead (33-32) and Fizdale substitution with more than 8 minute remaining in the 2nd qtr. putting in the starters Randle/Morris/Knox poor effort on the defensive-end gave the Nets a 11 pt the lead 48-37 having 3 min before halftime.

tiger0330

Legend
Thanks for the game thread Kiya. Why did I think this started at 7.

Losing at the half to a team w/o their 2 best guys KI and Levert. Nets have an excuse to lose not our guys.

Kiyaman

Legend
Half-Time .. Knicks 46 - Nets 52

Randle Morris Knox lineup are unwatchable as a Knick fan .. Morris needed 10 minute playing-time to warm up his shooting

mafra

Legend
Back to back games at home this weekend, and maybe they held the lead for 1:30 of actual game time?

Woah this team is unwatchable...

My kid is a Mavs fan, and I find myself watching them more and more.

Kiyaman

Legend
End of 3rd Qtr. Knicks 72 - Nets 82

Fizdale has to fix the flat tire he gave the bench lineup .. try DSJ &Dotson alongside Gibson & MitchRob on some giveNgo pickNroll

mafra

Legend
We?re seeing some of the worst officiating you can watch. Some of these calls against the NYK aren?t even close to fouls.

I mean, unless it?s a foul if somebody sticks their chin into your elbow while you are shooting and nobody told me...

Kiyaman

Legend
Frank & Dotson should be playing up top on offense to create something off of a screen from MitchRob or Gibson or both

mafra

Legend
Dotson gets shot blocked but ball hit backboard first. Didn?t stop these refs from calling block shot.

mafra

Legend
Sloppy game. Not much to root for... with that said, refs stole this game from home team and handed it to Nets.

BKLYN with twice as many FTs as Knicks. 32 to 16...

NYK actually 16-31 from downtown.

mafra

Legend
Wayne makes it rain... 98-97... 1 minute left... Nets score... Frank bricks wide open 3 to tie it...

mafra

Legend
Morris is fouled taking ball to rim... now, suddenly, refs swallow their whistle. Unbelievable. I guess I know 3 people who bet heavily on Nets today.