Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kanter defends Dolan... is that Mills he’s referring too?

“We text,’’ Kanter said in the hallway outside the Celtics locker room after Boston outlasted the Knicks 113-104 Sunday. “We’re actually really cool buddies now. I got no problems with him. Some other people have problems with him, but I have no problem with him.

“And I will say this: It’s terrible they blame it on this guy every time. I feel like he has done nothing to do with it. You just have to go out there to play basketball. He cannot push you out there to play basketball. I feel like people put blame on him and people are wrong. And we are buddies now.”

BOS started some guy names Theis at C. Let’s call it like we see it... We need more from Mitch.... if he wants to be considered this huge up and coming prospect... he needs to have a bigger impact in a game like this, with a matchup like this...

2 made shots, 0 blocks, 5 rebounds (only 1 offensive). Sorry.... not good enough. O, and he fouled out again.

It not all Robinson fault!!
    First all who has coaching experience with a 7 footer like Robinson?
    ANSWER- nobody... adding Kevin Garnett would have best thing. NOT Jordan because then all Robinson becomes is a Jordan clone. Before you start... Question - who would you rather have Kevin G. or Jordan?
    Secondly he really has no offensive game other an ally-op pass. What happened to this pass summer working on a jump shot? His form on his f.t. Is greatly improved.
    Thirdly there sure be one(NOT 2) vet at every position. (Ex. D. Rose & Beasley or M. Morris).

Before playing the New York on Sunday, Stevens lavished praised the Knicks rookie: ”The first time I saw him in person up close here was the third game of the season and his body, physicality, skill level, all ready for the NBA. I think that’s pretty unique for a wing in the league.”

He still has some refinements to work on but it’s barely December and it’s very clear that Barrett belongs in the NBA. He’s having a great first season.