Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    And could u believe some people (Lebron) wanted the Knicks to select DSJ over Frank in the draft ???

Well this is Fizdale's 8th loss in a row .. how high will the Knicks losing streak have to go before Firing Fizdale ???
    Have to admit I was with LeBron there. Kid has had more highlight games than Nits but under Fizdale he's actually regressing.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Obviously trolling at this point with the Dotson stuff. Dotson played 4 minutes and we were minus 1 with him on the court. The turning point in this game was Denver’s flight to NY not getting cancelled.

Trolling?? If you were paying attention you would have seen the MO was changing when Dotson came in to game. Looking for when the energy left. Maybe you should look at the series of plays before he get hurt. Then look at the Denver lead increasing. Just my observation.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post

Trolling?? If you were paying attention you would have seen the MO was changing when Dotson came in to game. Looking for when the energy left. Maybe you should look at the series of plays before he get hurt. Then look at the Denver lead increasing. Just my observation.
    We lost by 37 points. If Dotson played the best game of his life instead of getting hurt we would have lost by 34 points.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    No thanks. RJ looks to be an iron man. Porter at best the Tin man and maybe made of glass.

Porter Jr. could very well be a gamble. From what I have seen of the two I'll take that gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    We lost by 37 points. If Dotson played the best game of his life instead of getting hurt we would have lost by 34 points.

Never said that Dotson played the best game of his life. Was looking for the turning point in the game. Of course Denver flight to N.Y. is your. Very good observation... Never thought of that. BRILLANT!!!

Veteran

Porter Jr. could very well be a gamble. From what I have seen of the two I'll take that gamble.
    Porter has huge upside but he is maybe a back injury away from his career being over.

12th man

Dark come on. He's barely played in two seasons, tonight was the best game he's played his whole career in garbage time.

12th man

For the first time in Knicks history the Knicks lost 2 consecutive games by 30 points or more.

For the first time in Knicks history the Knicks lost 2 consecutive games by 30 points or more.
    So much for the NYK narrative that the MIL game was a “one-off.” I look forward to the next crap they try to sell fans.

2-8
    2-8
    0-2 so far in third block.

I’m enjoying this team, b/c I only watch the first quarter these days.
    Last edited by mafra; Dec 05, 2019 at 23:48.

Maybe Dolan sees progress bc we only missed 8 FT shots tonight?

12th man

The Wiz beat the Sixers the 4th best team in the EC despite two starters being out and another rotation player. The rookie Hachimura outplayed the veteran Horford and little Ish Smith equaled Simmons for the win, the Wiz have plenty of reason to roll over being without Wall and their starting center Bryant but didn't. If Fizdale can't get this squad going with MM, Taj, Randle and Portis he needs to be fired by the end of year.

Veteran

Meanwhile Melo is the Western Conference player of the week🤣🤣 after the Knicks come off back to back historical franchise loses😂😂. I think the basketball gods have spoken!😂😂

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    Pop pop Fiz Fiz .. get FIRED asap to show self & fans what a relief it is !!!
    the correct phase is.... plop..plop..... otherwise all ok....

Dark come on. He's barely played in two seasons, tonight was the best game he's played his whole career in garbage time.
    Hey tiger, you are correct about the past two season. I'm looking at what could be for this team. Is it a gamble... yes but no more of a gamble with DSJ back and knee. Who would you rather on this team DSJ or Porter Jr? DSJ doesn't give us the energy off the bench or starting that Frank gives us. This was a mistake because F.O. knows nothing about not creating a PG controversy. Payton??? I see a very talented player that would fit in greatly for this team CHEMISTRY. This would give us a chance to get rid of another mistake RJ. This want happen with the current F.O. because they can't admit mistakes and correct them.
    If this team is going to get better it moves like this that much happen. Remember you/We have very little chemistry on this team. Mudiay, Dotson, Kornet are bases of chemistry let go or bench. Mudiay over DSJ & Payton....Kornet over Bobby P. plus he block shots.
    This is what see needs to happen.

12th man

Hey tiger, you are correct about the past two season. I'm looking at what could be for this team. Is it a gamble... yes but no more of a gamble with DSJ back and knee. Who would you rather on this team DSJ or Porter Jr? DSJ doesn't give us the energy off the bench or starting that Frank gives us. This was a mistake because F.O. knows nothing about not creating a PG controversy. Payton??? I see a very talented player that would fit in greatly for this team CHEMISTRY. This would give us a chance to get rid of another mistake RJ. This want happen with the current F.O. because they can't admit mistakes and correct them.
    If this team is going to get better it moves like this that much happen. Remember you/We have very little chemistry on this team. Mudiay, Dotson, Kornet are bases of chemistry let go or bench. Mudiay over DSJ & Payton....Kornet over Bobby P. plus he block shots.
    This is what see needs to happen.
    Those guys you mentioned were last year's trash, guys that finished with less then 20 wins. Not one of them starts for their new team. Given how DSJ is playing, I would trade him for Porter and even give DEN one of those crap Dallas first round picks, Mavs are a young up and coming team. I'd say those picks are going to be in the 23-30 range when we get to use them.