Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    We lost by 37 points. If Dotson played the best game of his life instead of getting hurt we would have lost by 34 points.
    Dotson were playing fine 2-Way B.ball however, Fizdale's substitution-timing and Game-Plan were whack, plus the Denver Nuggets coaching scouts did a very well job on ball-movement and screening on practically all their offensive-possession to take advantage of the Knicks weakest defenders (DSJ RJ Ellington Knox and Randle) the Knick defenders that got scored on consistently.
    The Knicks 2nd unit of players (MitchRob Portis Knox DSJ Payton) were matching points with the Nuggets 2nd unit players in the 2nd quarter, until Fizdale started his crazy substitution, and the Nuggets 2nd unit of players went on a scoring run to out score the Knicks by 16 points before halftime. The Denver Nuggets bench players scored 74 points of their 129 - 92 win over the Knicks last night .. Yes! The Nuggets bench players depth beat the Knicks last night.

Dotson's 2-Way performance are the Knicks best SG on the roster, yet Dotson is not a part of the starter lineup, nor were Dotson a part of the Fizdale's first 2nd unit of players on the court last night. Someone need to tell the Knicks front-office and coaching staff that RJ Barrett's rookie performance is to raw to be in the starter lineup when compared to Dotson performance.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Those guys you mentioned were last year's trash, guys that finished with less then 20 wins. Not one of them starts for their new team. Given how DSJ is playing, I would trade him for Porter and even give DEN one of those crap Dallas first round picks, Mavs are a young up and coming team. I'd say those picks are going to be in the 23-30 range when we get to use them.

Tiger, you are correct again about those Mavs picks. So technically it look like unless we do some trading or if we keep them there better be some late round gems.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Those guys you mentioned were last year's trash, guys that finished with less then 20 wins. Not one of them starts for their new team. Given how DSJ is playing, I would trade him for Porter and even give DEN one of those crap Dallas first round picks, Mavs are a young up and coming team. I'd say those picks are going to be in the 23-30 range when we get to use them.
    BTW Tiger, those guys I mention was to show the chemistry that was lost by not resigning them. It about chemistry not starting for their new team. Mudiay led this team in scoring and Kornet played good defense and shot the 3 ball. I would rather have Mudiay & Kornet on this team than DSJ, Payton, Bobby P. and Randle.