Game thread: New York Knicks vs Boston Nuggets 7:30 12/5/2019 [Game #22]

Kiyaman

Legend
If this game doesn't get Fizdale fired maybe a beating by the Warriors will next Wednesday, they've been playing without DLo, Dray and have been terrible. If the boys can't beat them, I'd pull the plug on Fizdale when your healthy team can't beat a team of rejects and G leaguers.

Hold-on .. we have to FIRE Fizdale before that game .. I'm looking forward to the Knicks beating the Dubs next week

Kiyaman

Legend
Nuggets 123 - Knicks 83 .. 4 min remaining in the game .. Fizdale has to be Fired after this game .. C'mon ???

Not sure what else Dolan needs to see. Barely avoided losing by 40. One of the worst teams in Knicks history. In contention for worst ever.

tiger0330

Legend
DSJ laid up 2 bricks at the FT line. If a dude can't make a 15 ft shot when there's no defender how is he going to make a jumper with someone with a hand in his face. He's really been the most disappointing guy on the team.

tiger0330

Legend
MRob defending Beasley when he's trying to run out the clock with 10 secs left lol. A day late and a dollar short Mitch.

The 3 pt D was atrocious, Denver had too much space to get them off like they were taking them in practice.

How about let trade for Porter Jr. and a pick. RJ and DSJ for Porter and pick. Frank, Porter jr, Knots, Morris and Robinson.

​Dotson getting hurt seen to have been the turning point in this game. Think we were making a run a them but that happen.

Kiyaman

Legend
DSJ laid up 2 bricks at the FT line. If a dude can't make a 15 ft shot when there's no defender how is he going to make a jumper with someone with a hand in his face. He's really been the most disappointing guy on the team.

And could u believe some people (Lebron) wanted the Knicks to select DSJ over Frank in the draft ???

Well this is Fizdale's 8th loss in a row .. how high will the Knicks losing streak have to go before Firing Fizdale ???

​Dotson getting hurt seen to have been the turning point in this game. Think we were making a run a them but that happen.

Obviously trolling at this point with the Dotson stuff. Dotson played 4 minutes and we were minus 1 with him on the court. The turning point in this game was Denver?s flight to NY not getting cancelled.

tiger0330

Legend
And could u believe some people (Lebron) wanted the Knicks to select DSJ over Frank in the draft ???

Well this is Fizdale's 8th loss in a row .. how high will the Knicks losing streak have to go before Firing Fizdale ???
Have to admit I was with LeBron there. Kid has had more highlight games than Nits but under Fizdale he's actually regressing.

Obviously trolling at this point with the Dotson stuff. Dotson played 4 minutes and we were minus 1 with him on the court. The turning point in this game was Denver?s flight to NY not getting cancelled.

Trolling?? If you were paying attention you would have seen the MO was changing when Dotson came in to game. Looking for when the energy left. Maybe you should look at the series of plays before he get hurt. Then look at the Denver lead increasing. Just my observation.

Trolling?? If you were paying attention you would have seen the MO was changing when Dotson came in to game. Looking for when the energy left. Maybe you should look at the series of plays before he get hurt. Then look at the Denver lead increasing. Just my observation.

We lost by 37 points. If Dotson played the best game of his life instead of getting hurt we would have lost by 34 points.

We lost by 37 points. If Dotson played the best game of his life instead of getting hurt we would have lost by 34 points.

Never said that Dotson played the best game of his life. Was looking for the turning point in the game. Of course Denver flight to N.Y. is your. Very good observation... Never thought of that. BRILLANT!!!

mafra

Legend
For the first time in Knicks history the Knicks lost 2 consecutive games by 30 points or more.

So much for the NYK narrative that the MIL game was a ?one-off.? I look forward to the next crap they try to sell fans.

2-8
2-8
0-2 so far in third block.

I?m enjoying this team, b/c I only watch the first quarter these days.

Last edited: