Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    DSJ and Ntilikina suck at PG, why have two projects on the squad, I’m dealing one of them to the first sucker that will give us a first even if the first is in 2025.
    unless stevie wonder has become a GM, we ain't getting a #1 for either frenchie... or nappy....

Veteran

You can deal any player with a team friendly contract for a 1st round pick or a couple 2nd round picks if you take a bad enough contract back in return. We have some team friendly contracts on our roster.
    Last edited by htr10; Dec 24, 2019 at 10:30.

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Several Knicks said they knew they were in trouble after a sluggish, unfocused morning shootaround.

“I think our approach the whole day was terrible,’’ said Randle, who finished with 35 points. “From shootaround on, we had a bad approach, myself included. We jumped out on them and didn’t sustain it. We were too relaxed. We weren’t as sharp and crisp as we need to be. I got to be better. We all got to be better. We got away with it at the beginning of the game. Eventually when we needed to stop a run we couldn’t and went down 17.’’

The Knicks made a late fourth-quarter surge, cutting that 17-point lead with 4:40 left to three points with 24.1 seconds to go.

“We have to look at the mirror and approach things after Christmas as true professionals as we’re supposed to, make sure we’re in a state mentally we do everything it takes to get a win,’’ Randle said. “We should never have been in that position [down 17]. How we approached the game was terrible. It can’t happen.”

Rookie RJ Barrett, who scored 13 of his 18 points in the first half, was unusually despondent — indicating the wretchedness of this loss.

“They out-hustled us and wanted it more,’’ Barrett said. “It’s very frustrating. We started off great and let it go. It hurts when someone comes in your house and outworks you.’’

“We were a little sluggish — we felt those vibes this morning,’’ Dotson said. “These are the type of games we have to have. They had guys out and our focus went out the window.”

“Every team that comes in here has NBA players,’’ Miller said.
    You quoting everybody but nobody is talking about the real problem. I asked you what "it run deeper than that". So what is it?? You always differing to someone else. You call me out and I answer everything you asked. Now I'm calling you out. "IT RUN DEEPER THAN THAT". EXPLAIN!!! LETS TALK!!

BTW, that 4th quarter run that the Knicks made to get close to the Wizard. The only reason they got close is because the Wizard got tired and was running out of gas. It was nothing that the Knicks did to close the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    You quoting everybody but nobody is talking about the real problem. I asked you what "it run deeper than that". So what is it?? You always differing to someone else. You call me out and I answer everything you asked. Now I'm calling you out. "IT RUN DEEPER THAN THAT". EXPLAIN!!! LETS TALK!!
    If you can’t pinpoint the common denominator behind all this losing the last 2 decades... if you can’t identify the master/apprentice duo behind all this foul stench... then what is there to explain.

If you can’t pinpoint the common denominator behind all this losing the last 2 decades... if you can’t identify the master/apprentice duo behind all this foul stench... then what is there to explain.
    Just simply say what you mean or think!! SCARE!!

There was nothing in your post about the "master/apprentice duo". There was nothing in your post about "common denominator". Call them out!!

Remember those same "master/apprentice duo" are the ones that drafted RJ and told all of you how great he is and will be. SAME ONES!! The "common denominator" that said if that 'DUO' sign all of those square peg players then why would they CORRECTLY make good draft picks?

I have identify so many things concerning the Knicks that I'm not sure what or who you might be referring too. I might think one thing and you mean something completely different. We are surrounded with problems. So take your pick at any direction you are facing.

Now do you want to talk??

Just simply say what you mean or think!! SCARE!!

There was nothing in your post about the "master/apprentice duo". There was nothing in your post about "common denominator". Call them out!!

Remember those same "master/apprentice duo" are the ones that drafted RJ and told all of you how great he is and will be. SAME ONES!! The "common denominator" that said if that 'DUO' sign all of those square peg players then why would they CORRECTLY make good draft picks?

I have identify so many things concerning the Knicks that I'm not sure what or who you might be referring too. I might think one thing and you mean something completely different. We are surrounded with problems. So take your pick at any direction you are facing.

Now do you want to talk??
    Are you really this irritated on Xmas eve? Oi vey! Merry Christmas to you...

Are you really this irritated on Xmas eve? Oi vey! Merry Christmas to you...
    We just lost to an G-league team last night. Is there any joy in that on Xmas eve? Not irritate with you by no means and if it seem like it then please forgive me. It was not my intention. Who else would know the pain beside another Knick.

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

We just lost to an G-league team last night. Is there any joy in that on Xmas eve? Not irritate with you by no means and if it seem like it then please forgive me. It was not my intention. Who else would know the pain beside another Knick.

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!
    We broke thru rock bottom when LeBron took
    His talents to South Beach and joined evil
    Genius Riley in MIA.

Since then, we’re drilling through the earth’s core with a diamond drill. I gave up after losing Zion thinking we can’t sink any deeper...

I think the toxic environment at MSG is bc of Dolan’s paranoia and Mill’s back-stabbing ways... nothing will overcome this unless a generational talent somehow falls in our laps via the draft.

Ever since Phil took over and placed emphasis on keeping our first round picks....

KP
    Knits
    Knox
    RJ

The last pick we sent to Denver in the Melo deal turned out to be PG Murray (good player for DEN)....

We aren’t getting a free agent here anytime soon.... we haven’t made a shrewd trade since getting Dave deBUsH from DET (?)....

At this point, I don’t see the light at end of tunnel and don’t even see it coming even if we get top 5 pick in 2020 and 2021.

But, hey, after 20 years of losing... 45 title-less seasons... what’s another 10 more putrid years, right?

If anybody sees a way out of this... feel free to chime in.

“Here’s some fecal matter to swish around your mouth: coming into tonight’s game, Frank Ntilikina and Mitchell Robinson shared the floor for 160 minutes, while Elfrid Payton and Robinson have shared the floor for 188 minutes. Maybe you haven’t been keeping track but Elfrid missed 17 out of the 31 games New York has played. How is it possible that this pairing is practically unexplored?”

KO.com

12th man

The Knicks past 3 games the interim coach Mike Miller has been in Fizdale-mode making the Knicks unwatchable .. Hire Mark Jackson & Thibs before the season ends !!!