Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays, fellow KOLers.

Once again we continue to gift the New York Knicks a level of interest this season that seems generous relative to the state of the franchise.

Here?s to hoping for better things in the future.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Thanks Htr10! Everyone do the same(even Dark Raider)! It?s 50 degrees here in the CHI so I?m sitting on my patio enjoying the day. We exchanged gifts last night. I can?t manage to turn on the Craptors vs Smelldicks right now. Sorry to be a hater but it sucks to get bumped from the NBA Xmas schedule. Bulls and Knicks and the NBA needs to pay attention because a lot of TVs aren?t on the NBA because two major markets teams stink. Methinks its bad ownership on both counts. Oh well the Knicks ain?t ruining my day. I was at Soldier Field Sunday Night watching my Chiefs smash them Baby šŸ».

tiger0330

Legend
Happy holidays, fellow KOLers.

Once again we continue to gift the New York Knicks a level of interest this season that seems generous relative to the state of the franchise.

Hereā€™s to hoping for better things in the future.
Happy Holidays htr10 to you and yours as well.

Happy Holidays to Rady and his family and for continuing to run the best Knicks fan site around.

Happy Holidays to all the KOL members, I wish all your wishes come true in the coming year.

mafra

Legend
We got a little snow to make for a White Christmas! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy end of the year!

Merry Xmas.