Westbrook & Towns on the Trading Block?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Rumor has it that Houston is open to trading Russel Westbrook and his mammoth contract. Also, oddly, Minnesota may be looking to move Towns. It is quite possible that the Knicks have enough assets to acquire both players. That's right, both players. If we can keep RJ and Mitchell Robinson would you pull the trigger?

Rockets get:
Morris
Taj Gibson
Frank Ntilikina
Knox
R. Bullock

Twolves get:
Randle
D. Smith Jr.
Dallas Draft Picks

Knicks get: Westbrook and Towns

Sounds crazy but salaries work. Though this would completely abandon any real workable rebuilding model.
At any rate, pretty sure we could at least get Westbrook if we want him.

tiger0330

Legend
These aren't serious trades, your source is probably some minor sports blogger. Rockets mortgaged their future to get Russ, Morey is not giving up on him after a couple of months plus Harden loves the guy, trade Russ and Harden probably demands a trade. And it's not like the Rockets are losing with the 3rd best record in the WC.

The KAT trade rumor got started because some unnamed Knicks official said they were monitoring KAT to see if he were interested in coming back to play near his home in NJ but I haven't heard KAT is pulling an AD demanding out of MN or the TWolves putting him in the trading block.

mafra

Legend
Warriors don?t want a pick in this draft.... I would offer them what they want for DR, Paschal and their 1st.

You know what will happen next summer....

Russell, their lottery pick, Paschall, a few young players and fuller picks.... to Minny for Towns.

Why isn't RJ mention in any of these scnario's? None of those team are going to leave us with this potential super star. Knowing we have no leverage to say NO.
Gentlemen we have one 'Goal Hawk' on the team already in Trier. Now you going to bring in the league top 'Goal Hawk'? Are You Serious??

Towns.... Yes!!
Westbrook.... Not only No but HELL NO!!

My untouchables are Frank, Knox, Robinson, Dotson, Trier: Everybody else can be traded.

tiger0330

Legend
I guess there is credibility to the Towns wants out of MN story. Getting him would be the first good thing that’s happened to the franchise in 20 years or more. Said he’s one of my favorite players in that “Who would you pay to watch” thread I started.

What would be even better is if he came out and said trade me to the Knicks. There is no one untouchable on this roster if it means getting KAT.

mafra

Legend
I see GSW as being the favorite to trade for Towns.

We would have to start the offer w/ Randle, Knox or RJ, and our 2020 1st.

GSW can start with DR, Paschal,2020 1st

Kiyaman

Legend
I guess there is credibility to the Towns wants out of MN story. Getting him would be the first good thing that?s happened to the franchise in 20 years or more. Said he?s one of my favorite players in that ?Who would you pay to watch? thread I started.

What would be even better is if he came out and said trade me to the Knicks. There is no one untouchable on this roster if it means getting KAT.

KAT in NY is a DREAM .. Even coach Miller could make a winning rotation having a lineup .. MitchRob KAT Morris RJ and Frank to start the game.

For the very reason he suppose to be dissatisfy(losing) is the very thing he will encounter if nobody is untouchable. He would need a base of young players around him. That is why Frank, Knox, Robinson, Dotson, Trier must stay in order to build a team that is sound fundamentally. Giving them all the other players especially RJ get us out of the Mills and Perry mistakes. Let waste the slate clean with everything that the two of them has done.

Now the most important part of this dream is that 'We can't let Mills and Perry make trades'. With that being said then this trade can't happen until they are GONE!! They must be fired TODAY.... If not Yesterday.

pat

Starter
Please no Westbrook in NY. He has a low basketball IQ. He used to compensate that through sheer force and will power but you can see his decline. Westbrook seems to be unable to add a three point shot which would be crucial in this day and age and especially for an aging point guard.

tiger0330

Legend
These aren't serious trades, your source is probably some minor sports blogger. Rockets mortgaged their future to get Russ, Morey is not giving up on him after a couple of months plus Harden loves the guy, trade Russ and Harden probably demands a trade. And it's not like the Rockets are losing with the 3rd best record in the WC.

The KAT trade rumor got started because some unnamed Knicks official said they were monitoring KAT to see if he were interested in coming back to play near his home in NJ but I haven't heard KAT is pulling an AD demanding out of MN or the TWolves putting him in the trading block.

I guess there is credibility to the Towns wants out of MN story. Getting him would be the first good thing that’s happened to the franchise in 20 years or more. Said he’s one of my favorite players in that “Who would you pay to watch” thread I started.

Well might as well close this thread with KAT saying the rumor of him wanting out of MN are nonsense even calling their new GM Rojas a friend.