Carmelo Anthony at MSG tonight .. First Game-Thread in 2020

jimkcchief88

All Star

Why did Gaines draft Frank? It was because of the offense that Phil wanted to run. Correct!!! Who was better suit to run that offense? Gaines said Frank.
Not a mistake under those conditions. Blaming RJ is the same as blaming Mills/Perry. They both go hand and hand. There is no different. They make mistakes and the mistake is RJ. See when have you ever show as much support for Frank and Dotson as you show for RJ. They been on this team longer. They haven't been given anything on a silver plate they had to earn it.
Again RJ wasn't on the floor when the Knicks were playing good defense in the 2nd half. If you think he played well and place pennies in the bank for the future. Good, but nickles and dimes don't help.

This is one of the dumbest post on KO.Com in the last 5 years. So Frank over DM wasn?t a mistake but RJ was two months into the season? Slap yourself silly for that. Change his handle from DarkRaider to DumbRaider mods. RJ needs the minutes. Our lottery pick needs floor time. To hell with Trier/Dot feelings. This is show business no show friends and Dot/Trier have to earn their minutes because they weren?t lottery picks. That?s how it works in every sport.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Typical Melo game with him scoring a game high 26 points yet his team loses ;)
As for us, i really like what this team looks like under Miller. He's 6-6 since taking over, 6-4 in the last 10, we have the first three game winning streak since late 2018, Randle is finally paying off and Robinson is just incredible to watch.

I've actually did some stat checks and there are some major improvements going on.
We're now ranking 12th in scoring under Miller and we were 27th under Fiz.
We're also the #3 team in rebounding and #11 in dishing assists, coming from #20 and #29.
Nonetheless, we were the worst team in FG% but have improved and gained 11 spots.

And all this by just simplifying the schemes. Not sure we're going into the playoffs with this team but i like it!

Bl8RnS5.jpg

@tiger0330, @Kiyaman - thanks for starting the game threads, mine always seem to come with an L at the end :beer:

tiger0330

Legend
Sensational dunk by MRob, his back turned slightly to the basket and the pass a little too high but he slams it home.

MRob can catch anything around the rim and dunk it, so even a guy like JR whose prowess is not throwing the lob pass like a PG like Harden can get a dime. I don't even think Porzingis could have made this play.

tiger0330

Legend
Typical Melo game with him scoring a game high 26 points yet his team loses ;)
As for us, i really like what this team looks like under Miller. He's 6-6 since taking over, 6-4 in the last 10, we have the first three game winning streak since late 2018, Randle is finally paying off and Robinson is just incredible to watch.

I've actually did some stat checks and there are some major improvements going on.
We're now ranking 12th in scoring under Miller and we were 27th under Fiz.
We're also the #3 team in rebounding and #11 in dishing assists, coming from #20 and #29.
Nonetheless, we were the worst team in FG% but have improved and gained 11 spots.

And all this by just simplifying the schemes. Not sure we're going into the playoffs with this team but i like it!

Bl8RnS5.jpg

@tiger0330, @Kiyaman - thanks for starting the game threads, mine always seem to come with an L at the end :beer:
Rady, thanks for quantifying the massive improvements under Miller. If there’s a coach that doesn’t deserve another shot at a head coaching opportunity it’s Fizdale.

tiger0330

Legend
I told you guys I was waiting for Bullock to come back. He can shoot hitting a 3 after not playing all season.
Knicks gave Bullock the game ball. Most would have given that to MRob but his addition back in the lineup will be huge, giving them a reliable floor spacer that will give others more open looks. The guy can defend also so he's going to perhaps make the difference in dare I say making the playoffs.

This is one of the dumbest post on KO.Com in the last 5 years. So Frank over DM wasn’t a mistake but RJ was two months into the season? Slap yourself silly for that. Change his handle from DarkRaider to DumbRaider mods. RJ needs the minutes. Our lottery pick needs floor time. To hell with Trier/Dot feelings. This is show business no show friends and Dot/Trier have to earn their minutes because they weren’t lottery picks. That’s how it works in every sport.

Thank for confirming something I thought about you but wasn't sure. You never played BB!! Of no kind. I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first but then there were another posts. This one seal the deal!!

You can't talk about something you don't know anything about Jim. "RJ was(mistake) two months into the season", no Jim before the draft. Before the draft... Before the draft.

Hopefully you know more about football than you do BB.

LATER!!

Two away from last night game.
1. Kudos to Mike Miller staying with the 2nd unit. I have been critical of his staying with hot hand and being a creature of habit(playing the same lineup in the 4th quarter). Hoping that this isn't the last time he recognize the flow of the game and the hot hand.
2. Knox playing time. He has really turn it on in the last 10 or 12 games. The defense he is playing give Morris some very needed rest during the game. Let hope that the game is slowing down for him and we start see his potential.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Thank for confirming something I thought about you but wasn't sure. You never played BB!! Of no kind. I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first but then there were another posts. This one seal the deal!!

You can't talk about something you don't know anything about Jim. "RJ was(mistake) two months into the season", no Jim before the draft. Before the draft... Before the draft.

LATER!!
[/QUOTE

You don?t diddley about me homie and obviously your posts tell me you ain?t no hooper gimme a break...but anytime come look me up in the CHI...bring your Chuck Taylor?s and short shorts and we can see what?s up on chief

LATER!!
[/QUOTE

You don?t diddley about me homie and obviously your posts tell me you ain?t no hooper gimme a break...but anytime come look me up in the CHI...bring your Chuck Taylor?s and short shorts and we can see what?s up on chief

If you didn't post I couldn't have made that observation about you. Your post say a great deal about what you know about bb.
NOT a Hooper anymore... and hung up the Chucks. Got this young lady that I taught the game too if truly interested in showcasing your talent. She did play college bb.
SCARED!!