Carmelo Anthony at MSG tonight .. First Game-Thread in 2020

tiger0330

Legend
I'm sure if we would have kept coach Hornacek, throughout Frank & Dotson 3 season the two guards would be jellin in the backcourt together on both sides of the court by now. Hornacek did find a way to get Jarett Jack & Courtney Lee to mix well in the back-court during Tim Hardaway Jr. injury, before GM Perry added Mudiay to the roster.
Having a tandem of veteran PG Payton & rookie SG RJ coming off the bench would be a Big lift of energy for the Knicks depth, and a surprise to Knick opponents throughout the first half of a season.
I like getting RJ Barret in the draft however .. RJ Barrett's quick athleticism are great, but his low b.ball IQ were not worth TANKING an entire season for.
Your boy Nits has 3 fouls in like 5 minutes, how many times has that happened this season from your defensive star.

Kiyaman

Legend
Fort Knox 3-ball and relentless hustle will earn him more minutes ..
Mr. MitchRob performing like a super-star tonight
Like Portis perimeter shooting but his rebound and scoring inside need work SMH

tiger0330

Legend
51-48 Knicks at the half. Melo 15 pts in his return and a sensational game by MRob 8-8 for 16pts. I said no one is untouchable if we can get KAT but MRob should be, I’d trade RJ though.

Your boy Nits has 3 fouls in like 5 minutes, how many times has that happened this season from your defensive star.

It happen when you play defense.
Why don't you look at RJ defense. He is getting beat like a drum.
Got enough or do you want to keep going??

Kiyaman

Legend
Half-Time 51-48 Knicks

Not crazy bout our starter lineup .. 3 minute before halftime Knicks 48 -Blazers 41 .. the Blazers went on a quick 7-0 run to tie the score.
Randle took the last shot before the halftime buzzer to hit the 3-ball shot to give us a 51-48 lead

tiger0330

Legend
Look at my previous posts I said I tend to agree that RJ should come off the bench, Bullock may allow that but I don’t rule out RJ may emerge at the AS break like Trae Young did last year. He’s a rookie that tends to take bad shots and will make rookie mistakes.

tiger0330

Legend
Happens too often with Nits, you can’t play D when the coach has to take you out when you get 3 fouls in 5 minutes. Miller yanked him as soon as he got his 3rd and he hasn’t been back.

Look at my previous posts I said I tend to agree that RJ should come off the bench, Bullock may allow that but I don’t rule out RJ may emerge at the AS break like Trae Young did last year. He’s a rookie that tends to take bad shots and will make rookie mistakes.

I stand corrected. Just saw that post before posted this one.
They are trying to make him a star and the team suffer for it. Trade him at the first opportunity.

Happens too often with Nits, you can’t play D when the coach has to take you out when you get 3 fouls in 5 minutes. Miller yanked him as soon as he got his 3rd and he hasn’t been back.

Have you taken a good look at the fouls they are calling on Frank? They are ticky-tack fouls. They would call on nobody else.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I stand corrected. Just saw that post before posted this one.
They are trying to make him a star and the team suffer for it. Trade him at the first opportunity.

Just stop OK we aren?t trading our lottery pick who isn?t even legal drinking age yet. We need to trade your boy knits but he has ZERO trade value

tiger0330

Legend
Have you taken a good look at the fouls they are calling on Frank? They are ticky-tack fouls. They would call on nobody else.
Come on Dark and you say guys hype RJ too much. You and Kiya do the same with Ntilikina, I was watching the Wiz and Ish was running up and down the floor pushing the pace and making coast to coast layups and I?m thinking why can?t Ntilikina or Payton do that.

Just stop OK we aren’t trading our lottery pick who isn’t even legal drinking age yet. We need to trade your boy knots but he has ZERO trade value

Who is WE?? Those clown that draft RJ made a mistake by drafting him. If you knew anything about BB you would know that in a weak draft you trade back especially when you are need of talent.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Who is WE?? Those clown that draft RJ made a mistake by drafting him. If you knew anything about BB you would know that in a weak draft you trade back especially when you are need of talent.

We is us Knicks fans you are the fool who thinks Knits has more value than RJ Barret. What happened to rep points because you are -50🤣

Come on Dark and you say guys hype RJ too much. You and Kiya do the same with Ntilikina, I was watching the Wiz and Ish was running up and down the floor pushing the pace and making coast to coast layups and I’m thinking why can’t Ntilikina or Payton do that.

Tiger, when I talk about hype Kiya and myself aren't hyping Frank. The hype is from the F.O. that start RJ and talk about how great he is and NBA ready. The hype that comes from the school he came from and his so-call great coach. Now when have you ever seen that fro Frank or Knox?