Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    It happen when you play defense.
    Why don't you look at RJ defense. He is getting beat like a drum.
    Got enough or do you want to keep going??
    Happens too often with Nits, you can’t play D when the coach has to take you out when you get 3 fouls in 5 minutes. Miller yanked him as soon as he got his 3rd and he hasn’t been back.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Look at my previous posts I said I tend to agree that RJ should come off the bench, Bullock may allow that but I don’t rule out RJ may emerge at the AS break like Trae Young did last year. He’s a rookie that tends to take bad shots and will make rookie mistakes.
    I stand corrected. Just saw that post before posted this one.
    They are trying to make him a star and the team suffer for it. Trade him at the first opportunity.

Happens too often with Nits, you can’t play D when the coach has to take you out when you get 3 fouls in 5 minutes. Miller yanked him as soon as he got his 3rd and he hasn’t been back.
    Have you taken a good look at the fouls they are calling on Frank? They are ticky-tack fouls. They would call on nobody else.

Veteran

I stand corrected. Just saw that post before posted this one.
    They are trying to make him a star and the team suffer for it. Trade him at the first opportunity.
    Just stop OK we arenít trading our lottery pick who isnít even legal drinking age yet. We need to trade your boy knits but he has ZERO trade value

Veteran

Melo killing us we are fortunate Dame is having an all time off night

12th man

Have you taken a good look at the fouls they are calling on Frank? They are ticky-tack fouls. They would call on nobody else.
    Come on Dark and you say guys hype RJ too much. You and Kiya do the same with Ntilikina, I was watching the Wiz and Ish was running up and down the floor pushing the pace and making coast to coast layups and Iím thinking why canít Ntilikina or Payton do that.

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Just stop OK we aren’t trading our lottery pick who isn’t even legal drinking age yet. We need to trade your boy knots but he has ZERO trade value
    Who is WE?? Those clown that draft RJ made a mistake by drafting him. If you knew anything about BB you would know that in a weak draft you trade back especially when you are need of talent.

Veteran

MM having a huge 3rd quarter

Veteran

Who is WE?? Those clown that draft RJ made a mistake by drafting him. If you knew anything about BB you would know that in a weak draft you trade back especially when you are need of talent.
    We is us Knicks fans you are the fool who thinks Knits has more value than RJ Barret. What happened to rep points because you are -50🤣

Come on Dark and you say guys hype RJ too much. You and Kiya do the same with Ntilikina, I was watching the Wiz and Ish was running up and down the floor pushing the pace and making coast to coast layups and I’m thinking why can’t Ntilikina or Payton do that.
    Tiger, when I talk about hype Kiya and myself aren't hyping Frank. The hype is from the F.O. that start RJ and talk about how great he is and NBA ready. The hype that comes from the school he came from and his so-call great coach. Now when have you ever seen that fro Frank or Knox?

12th man

Morris adding a hustle energy to keep lead in 3rd qtr

12th man

Marques Johnson was talking about the correlation between FT shooting and perimeter shooting and based on that Nits might become a good perimeter shooter with his 84% FT shooting. We got him for another year, so let’s see if he’s worth keeping.

12th man

Frank had a happy New Year .. going to the line to hit FT (which he need to do more often) to give us a 10 pt lead, then hitting the 3-ball after Bullocks 3-ball to give the Knicks a 83 - 81 lead.

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    We is us Knicks fans you are the fool who thinks Knits has more value than RJ Barret. What happened to rep points because you are -50藍
    Well some of US Knicks fans aren't fool by F.O. hype. Who said that RJ is untouchable and more valuable. Does he make other better around him? answer - No

Does he move the needle for this being a #3 pick? Answer = NO

So when you talk about rep points for me? Explain -50

12th man

99-81 Knicks lead .. Mike Miller does the right thing call for a time-out .. Bullock has been the surprise energy off the bench to push the bench lineup ..