Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Miller is keeping Frank in the game at the 6:30 mark.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    Well some of US Knicks fans aren't fool by F.O. hype. Who said that RJ is untouchable and more valuable. Does he make other better around him? answer - No

Does he move the needle for this being a #3 pick? Answer = NO

So when you talk about rep points for me? Explain -50
    You used to be able to give other users positive or negative reputation points (maybe you can still do it). I assume Chief is joking. I don't think any of us in our current relatively small circle of users are going to negative rep bomb each other.

12th man

Reggie the big bright spot so far with his 3 3s, we’ve been getting out gunned and Reg can help help the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Marques Johnson was talking about the correlation between FT shooting and perimeter shooting and based on that Nits might become a good perimeter shooter with his 84% FT shooting. We got him for another year, so let’s see if he’s worth keeping.
    People should see what Steve Nash, Chauncey Billups, and Kyle Lowry when they were in their early 20s.... Too early to give up on Frank, Knox, Trier and DSJ.

These cats donít have onerous contracts... just relax and wait, coach and develop, and make a decision when you have too.

We ainít getting more than a 2nd rounder for them or a bad contract. So, they have more value on this team next year than trading them.

As for RJ.... you wonder why Dolan canít rebuild. Less than 40 games into his career, fans are already running the kid out of town. He shouldíve been a senior in HS last season.

Trade back? Why? So we could draft 2 more busts. At least 90% of NBA community felt this was a 3 person draft. You donít trade back when you have potential to get a perennial all star. Now, that doesnít mean he will reach his ceiling... but we donít have draft history to get cute. Either way.... itís history so we should support the kids.... help aid their development.

Veteran

Really happy with the Mike Miller era so far. Randle, MRob, and Morris continue to really look good.

After trashing on him for the last year, I had said a couple weeks ago that I was starting to get back on the Ntilikina train. He continues to have his ups and downs, but for the first time in a long time, I'm starting to get excited about what he can do out there.

Frank having a nice game. DL toasted him
    A few times (even dunked on him), but heís competing...

CJ with 17 points on 16 shots... some called out RJ bc CJ hit a few 3s early... well, look at that low efficiency now. Obviously, RJ haters will point to other factors contributing to that.

12th man

Happy 2020 New Year Mr. Frank Ntilikina !!!

Veteran

Don't look now, but with the win tonight, Mike Miller will have officially become a 0.500 head coach with the Knicks going 6 - 6 under him. Did you expect to see a Knicks head coach go 0.500 or better for any stretch of 12 games this season? I sure didn't.

Veteran

Ntilikina with 10 assists and a team best plus/minus of +28.

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Really happy with the Mike Miller era so far. Randle, MRob, and Morris continue to really look good.

After trashing on him for the last year, I had said a couple weeks ago that I was starting to get back on the Ntilikina train. He continues to have his ups and downs, but for the first time in a long time, I'm starting to get excited about what he can do out there.
    Knicks 5 games out of playoff spot... Magic and Nets (7-8 seeds) not uncatchable. The teams in the 9-ATL realm arenít much better either....

Can Miller, Bullock and shrewd deadline moves propel NYK into meaningful games in March? Maybe even battling for 8th seed?

Schedule is brutal next 3 weeks... if they survive.... things looks manageable come Feb... imagine that?

Just making a run will change everything. Might even attract attention of AD and Giannis.

You used to be able to give other users positive or negative reputation points (maybe you can still do it). I assume Chief is joking. I don't think any of us in our current relatively small circle of users are going to negative rep bomb each other.
    htr10, I didn't start the negativeness!! I have stated an opinion that other might not agree with but I will give the reason why I feel that way. Staying with a mistake that all of us see that F.O has made over and over again. I'll say again that if they made all of those FA mistakes and trading KP then why do you think they made a good decision in drafting RJ?

12th man

Nice start to the New Year in a blowout by the boys. Great game by Nits but he’s got to be more consistent and not show up once every 3 games.

Blow out POR (with their backcourt and Melo homecoming).... no malaise with holiday break.... Letís see us battle on this WC trip.... Suns, Lakers, Clippers... wonít be easy.

Undefeated in this decade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    frank having a nice game. Dl toasted him
    a few times (even dunked on him), but he’s competing...

Cj with 17 points on 16 shots... Some called out rj bc cj hit a few 3s early... Well, look at that low efficiency now. Obviously, rj haters will point to other factors contributing to that.
    it his man!! Pure and simple!!

Veteran

Ntilikina with 10 assists and a team best plus/minus of +28.
    Frank actually having a decent game: shocking with a drive and flush even. Nice balanced scoring offense looks much better under Miller