Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Gaines? He took Frank over Mitchell!

He’s not a mistake, and if he is it won’t be evident until years 4 and 5, not after 50 games... what’s the point of blaming RJ every day in every post for everything GM that’s gone wrong with NY last 2 decades? After your post, CJ only hit 3 more shots... RJ played 25 minutes.... he finished the game... it’s transparent on your part to claim he did nothing of value in the court.

For a teenager, I though he played well and that equity will be important to bank for the future.

Why did Gaines draft Frank? It was because of the offense that Phil wanted to run. Correct!!! Who was better suit to run that offense? Gaines said Frank.
    Not a mistake under those conditions. Blaming RJ is the same as blaming Mills/Perry. They both go hand and hand. There is no different. They make mistakes and the mistake is RJ. See when have you ever show as much support for Frank and Dotson as you show for RJ. They been on this team longer. They haven't been given anything on a silver plate they had to earn it.
    Again RJ wasn't on the floor when the Knicks were playing good defense in the 2nd half. If you think he played well and place pennies in the bank for the future. Good, but nickles and dimes don't help.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    Agreed on not giving up on the players you mention. On target with the contract.

RJ?? Sorry don't see what you see in him and you and I have had this conversation. Nobody told RJ to come out of school this early. So quit making excuses for him. Those problems go along with the territory of all the hype about him being so good. PROVE IT?? JUST PROVE IT!!

Yes Trade back!! Because we are a team that need more than one player to make us better at the time of the draft. Certainly I would like to think that most everybody in this forum would agree to that fact. "So we could draft 2 more busts" who are you referring too? We shouldn't make decision base on 90% of NBA community but base on the good of the NEW YORK KNICKS. Perennial All-Star move the needle and for the unteenth time Wes Unseld. Last to First!! Can RJ do that?? look at our record with him being in the starting lineup and playing the most minutes. Sorry I'm not getting behind Mills and Perrry mistakes and supporting them. Call them out for what they are at every opportunity. While we aid RJ development and hinder Trier and Dotson development. IS THAT RIGHT??

Question: If you were Dotson and Trier how would you feel about a rookie walking in and F.O giving them playing time that you have EARN?? Everybody charm in on this question.
    Notice tonight how better this team plays without RJ on the floor.
    The rookie RJ Barrett's quick first step athleticism at age 19 has grab a huge fan base at MSG, I see potential, and lots of promise in RJ Barrett's future career.
    Tonight, I'm happy coach Miller gave RJ 25 minute, which is the correct amount of playing-time RJ should've been receiving at the start of the season under plop-plop Fiz-Fiz.
    Reg Bullock's performance tonight look like a winning 27-30 minute SG .. RJ Barrett's playing-time will be reduce in 2020 by a healthy Bullock.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Mitchell Robinson is inhuman. He tied both his career-high in points (22) and the Knicks’ record for most field goals made without a miss in a single game (11) in one game.

Frank even drove baseline and slammed it home!
    MitchRob has become our consistent TOP performing young player on the roster .. the defense-intensity Frank & MitchRob bring in a lineup will become another Clyde & Reed in the Knicks future.

Letís not forget... we got MRob bc of the Melo deal. With the second round pick OKC sent to NYK... boom... Mitch! And MRob is better right now that top pick Ayton of that draft class.

Clarence Gaines
    @ClarenceGaines2

2h
    Just watched
    @nyknicks
    bring in 2020 in style - foiled
    @ChinaJoeFlynn
    's Asian premonition "I'm 13 hours ahead right now. In Asia, the Knicks have already lost." More importantly, watched
    @FrankLikina
    play his best floor game ever in a Knicks uniform - Confidence is acquiring him.

Veteran

Why did Gaines draft Frank? It was because of the offense that Phil wanted to run. Correct!!! Who was better suit to run that offense? Gaines said Frank.
    Not a mistake under those conditions. Blaming RJ is the same as blaming Mills/Perry. They both go hand and hand. There is no different. They make mistakes and the mistake is RJ. See when have you ever show as much support for Frank and Dotson as you show for RJ. They been on this team longer. They haven't been given anything on a silver plate they had to earn it.
    Again RJ wasn't on the floor when the Knicks were playing good defense in the 2nd half. If you think he played well and place pennies in the bank for the future. Good, but nickles and dimes don't help.
    This is one of the dumbest post on KO.Com in the last 5 years. So Frank over DM wasnít a mistake but RJ was two months into the season? Slap yourself silly for that. Change his handle from DarkRaider to DumbRaider mods. RJ needs the minutes. Our lottery pick needs floor time. To hell with Trier/Dot feelings. This is show business no show friends and Dot/Trier have to earn their minutes because they werenít lottery picks. Thatís how it works in every sport.

Typical Melo game with him scoring a game high 26 points yet his team loses
    As for us, i really like what this team looks like under Miller. He's 6-6 since taking over, 6-4 in the last 10, we have the first three game winning streak since late 2018, Randle is finally paying off and Robinson is just incredible to watch.

I've actually did some stat checks and there are some major improvements going on.
    We're now ranking 12th in scoring under Miller and we were 27th under Fiz.
    We're also the #3 team in rebounding and #11 in dishing assists, coming from #20 and #29.
    Nonetheless, we were the worst team in FG% but have improved and gained 11 spots.

And all this by just simplifying the schemes. Not sure we're going into the playoffs with this team but i like it!

@tiger0330, @Kiyaman - thanks for starting the game threads, mine always seem to come with an L at the end

Ayton vs MRob battle tomorrow!

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Sensational dunk by MRob, his back turned slightly to the basket and the pass a little too high but he slams it home.
    MRob can catch anything around the rim and dunk it, so even a guy like JR whose prowess is not throwing the lob pass like a PG like Harden can get a dime. I don't even think Porzingis could have made this play.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by rady View Post
    Typical Melo game with him scoring a game high 26 points yet his team loses
    As for us, i really like what this team looks like under Miller. He's 6-6 since taking over, 6-4 in the last 10, we have the first three game winning streak since late 2018, Randle is finally paying off and Robinson is just incredible to watch.

I've actually did some stat checks and there are some major improvements going on.
    We're now ranking 12th in scoring under Miller and we were 27th under Fiz.
    We're also the #3 team in rebounding and #11 in dishing assists, coming from #20 and #29.
    Nonetheless, we were the worst team in FG% but have improved and gained 11 spots.

And all this by just simplifying the schemes. Not sure we're going into the playoffs with this team but i like it!

@tiger0330, @Kiyaman - thanks for starting the game threads, mine always seem to come with an L at the end
    Rady, thanks for quantifying the massive improvements under Miller. If there’s a coach that doesn’t deserve another shot at a head coaching opportunity it’s Fizdale.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    I told you guys I was waiting for Bullock to come back. He can shoot hitting a 3 after not playing all season.
    Knicks gave Bullock the game ball. Most would have given that to MRob but his addition back in the lineup will be huge, giving them a reliable floor spacer that will give others more open looks. The guy can defend also so he's going to perhaps make the difference in dare I say making the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    This is one of the dumbest post on KO.Com in the last 5 years. So Frank over DM wasn’t a mistake but RJ was two months into the season? Slap yourself silly for that. Change his handle from DarkRaider to DumbRaider mods. RJ needs the minutes. Our lottery pick needs floor time. To hell with Trier/Dot feelings. This is show business no show friends and Dot/Trier have to earn their minutes because they weren’t lottery picks. That’s how it works in every sport.
    Thank for confirming something I thought about you but wasn't sure. You never played BB!! Of no kind. I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first but then there were another posts. This one seal the deal!!

You can't talk about something you don't know anything about Jim. "RJ was(mistake) two months into the season", no Jim before the draft. Before the draft... Before the draft.

Hopefully you know more about football than you do BB.

LATER!!

Two away from last night game.
    1. Kudos to Mike Miller staying with the 2nd unit. I have been critical of his staying with hot hand and being a creature of habit(playing the same lineup in the 4th quarter). Hoping that this isn't the last time he recognize the flow of the game and the hot hand.
    2. Knox playing time. He has really turn it on in the last 10 or 12 games. The defense he is playing give Morris some very needed rest during the game. Let hope that the game is slowing down for him and we start see his potential.

Veteran

[QUOTE=Dark Raider;323983]Thank for confirming something I thought about you but wasn't sure. You never played BB!! Of no kind. I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first but then there were another posts. This one seal the deal!!

You can't talk about something you don't know anything about Jim. "RJ was(mistake) two months into the season", no Jim before the draft. Before the draft... Before the draft.

LATER!!
    [/QUOTE

You donít diddley about me homie and obviously your posts tell me you ainít no hooper gimme a break...but anytime come look me up in the CHI...bring your Chuck Taylorís and short shorts and we can see whatís up on chief

[QUOTE=jimkcchief88;323985]
    Thank for confirming something I thought about you but wasn't sure. You never played BB!! Of no kind. I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first but then there were another posts. This one seal the deal!!

LATER!!
    [/QUOTE

You donít diddley about me homie and obviously your posts tell me you ainít no hooper gimme a break...but anytime come look me up in the CHI...bring your Chuck Taylorís and short shorts and we can see whatís up on chief
    If you didn't post I couldn't have made that observation about you. Your post say a great deal about what you know about bb.
    NOT a Hooper anymore... and hung up the Chucks. Got this young lady that I taught the game too if truly interested in showcasing your talent. She did play college bb.
    SCARED!!