Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    12th man

Knicks never had a chance without their best player MM tonight.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Length and Strength always beats athleticism and shooting.

All this talk about the game changing.... fact remains, that Giannis, LJ, AD, Kawhi... the elite of today’s best in the game.... they dominant you physically until your ironclad facade turns brittle.
    The game has changed when Dwight Howard attempts and and makes threes. I do agree you have to play smart bball as well like DH taking that 3 in garbage time. Lakers bench went wild when he made that 3.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Jan 08, 2020 at 01:09.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    The game has changed when Dwight Howard attempts and and makes threes. I do agree you have to play smart bball as well like DH taking that 3 in garbage time. Lakers bench went wild when he made that 3.

Veteran

Hilarious!

12th man

That's All Folks !!!

Veteran

Kevin Knox hasn't improved one iota

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Kevin Knox hasn't improved one iota
    So true, and it’s looking like a lack of talent rather than a lack of playing time. A good and not great athlete who if he can’t knock down his jumper at a decent clip is not much to write home about.

Veteran

Knicks never had a chance without their best player MM tonight.
    what a sad commentary when MM is the best player on your team... but there is light at the end of the tunnel.... we r 1/2 way thru the season n can pack for summer vacation real soon

Veteran

Sorry guys I couldn’t take it and went to bed at the half...looks like we never mustered a comeback blown out by 30. RJ rebounded from the 2 quick early fouls to lead the team in scoring. Who wanted RJ benched again in favor of Bullock? Bullock gets on my nerves with his hair shooting all those bricks. That time spent getting his hair colored and braided like a sissy girl would be better spent in the gym working on his broken jumper. And it is a sad commentary that MM is our best player. The failed experiment of team “power forwards.” The lack of talent on the roster really showed last night. Our guard play is laughable. D Rose is gonna make the all-star team but oh no he wasn’t good enough to keep on our roster. We wanted Peyton, Ellington, Dot, Bullock....what a joke. The lack of talent on this team is a coach career killer. No one should want this job and rightfully so with Mills/Perry stocking the cupboard. Tank rolls on. We need to get what we can for MM, Randle, and anyone else of value and blow up ”team power forwards“and NEVER try that again. This ain’t 1995. Today’s game is a guard‘s game with stretch 4/5 that can move and shoot(KP). I don’t wanna hear about Dot/Trier/Ellington/Frank not getting clock. They don’t get clock because they don’t deserve it. We don’t even have a funky honky like Caruso on the bench. Did you see that blow by and reverse flush? SMH I give much props to those of you who can actually stomach watching “team backup power forwards.” I can’t stand it.

Veteran

And Dallas really fleeced is in that KP trade. Where was DSJR last night???? And we could have used Timjr 20-30 points last night. At least he is an NBA professional scorer unlike Ellington, Peyton, Dot, Trier, Bullock, Frank....
    Last edited by jimkcchief88; Jan 08, 2020 at 10:23.

I prefer to see Wooten play than Ellington please!!!! Bring up another big!

“43 points over the Clipper/Laker games for Barrett. What he did last night was often overshadowed by how he did it. On one sequence RJ had the ball in the restricted area and was defended by the much bigger Javale McGee. The 19-year-old busted out the footwork and fakes until he lost McGee and scored over him. On a one-on-one break against Davis, Barrett took it to him, contorting his body to shield the ball and finish over him. Late in the game, Howard stopped Barrett cold, after which RJ came right back at him, got dropped but drew the foul. On the Knicks’ next possession, he took it at Howard again and hit a step-back over him. That’s right, rook!”

You in the same boat as Mills/Perry. Trying to justify a mistake. Is the team better for that #3pick? Answer- No!! Frank, Dotson and Knox didn't get green lighted and a starting job. Why did this sorry 'NO shooting' 'NO Defending' joker get out on the floor. Let talk about what he has earned. Ok, let hear it!! There isn't anything because he was given everything on a silver platter by Mills/Perry/Fiz/Miller.
    If anyone wants to backup or justify RJ existence on this team DO SO!! Just be able to back it up.
    We get beat by 30pt. and you got nerve enough to talk about the wonderful game a mistake had in a defeat. SERIOUSLY!!

BTW, just looked at the stat and RJ didn't have a single assist. WHY??
    Because they have have blown smoke up his butt and told him how great he is and you don't have to pass the ball. You don't have to make those around you better. Just think about yourself and try to make us look like we made a great choice in you. BRILLIANT!!!

Veteran

I’m gonna stop feeding this troll

Fizdale spoke about RJ:

"I really think he was built for New York City," he said.

"He is not easily rattled," Fizdale added. "His work ethic is second to none."