Game thread: New York Knicks vs Miami Heat 7:30 1/12/2020 [Game #40]

mafra

Legend
Randles sets up Taj... then Julius drains a 3 late to give NY a 1 point lead. Then he sets up Taj again.

We up 118-117. 90 seconds left. Our ball.

NY 21-24 from FT line today.

Crowd is loud.

EP, RJ, Bullock, Taj and Randle closing game.

mafra

Legend
Invincible and indefensible is Randle... Julius makes layup...

Horrible call to give Butler FTs on a Chuck 3. He kicked his legs! Terrible play from Bullock tho defending.

122-119 Knicks with 20 seconds left.

mafra

Legend
Butler makes 2, then missed the third. RJ grabs rebound but doesn?t pass it... He is 6-6 today tho.... why did MIA foul
Him tho? He wasn?t moving and nights been 8 seconds.

He makes 1-2....

123-121. 17 seconds left. We need a stop.

mafra

Legend
Butler apparently is allowed 7 steps without dribbling to get to the basket. There?s been 3-4 awkward drives where he obviously walked. No call.

mafra

Legend
Suck it Riley and MIA!!! We?ve been reduced to this.... giddy over a random win in Jan.

RJ 8-10 from FT line. Incremental improvements.

mafra

Legend
MIA makes 3 at buzzer to tie the game... but it clearly came after buzzer.

Knicks win bc they hit their FTs today.

Kiyaman

Legend
REMARKABLE 124-121 Knicks WIN over the (27-11) Miami Heats ..
Lets GO Knicks !!!
Randle-Handle had a Great winning Game!
Bullock & Knox had a dynamic 2-Way hustle Game for the WIN!
And the Knicks shot 82% from the FT line for a Knicks WIN !!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Sunday Knicks matinee got lost in the middle of Chiefs playoffs Sunday. Chiefs pull off an amazing victory and the Knicks upset the Heat. Now that?s a great Sunday. And keep hating on RJ KO.com. Dude is looking like player to me. 23 big points from all over the floor. RJ impresses me the most taking the ball to the rack overpowering grown men with the athleticism to finish with either hand. Once RJ gets a little more confidence in his jumper its going to be over. And the kids demeanor remains amazing amidst all the losing. RJ said he?s learning more in losing than winning. Well the kid has won me over. He?s growing up fights in front of your eyes KO.com. Stop listening to newbie posters like ?DumbRaider? hating on RJ and campaigning for his minutes to be taken away. Our lottery pick is a star in the making on Chief.

Strange nobody says nothing about the final seconds Huge Bundler by the over Hype rookie. If the Ref. would have given the T.O. We would have lost. After losing the challenge you would think that every one on the floor would known no T.O. Not sure if this was a coaching or player lap in time.
This was one of those games when you get lucky. Making your free throws.....priceless.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow! I believe this were Taj Gibson's first Knick game of receiving 30 minute of playing-time, plus Taj first time receiving crunchtime minute.
Taj Gibson average 16 min per .. when Taj Gibson should've been averaging 26 min per.
Frank Dotson Morris Gibson MitchRob .. that's been my win-win lineup since the start of the season.