Game thread: New York Knicks vs Phoenix 7:30 1/16/2020 [Game #42]

You know, at the end of the day or Sun game. We have to many players that want to be the SAVIOR of this team. Then there is the problem of chemistry. I disagree with Morris about chemistry issue. The reason is one of the thing that came out of the players only meeting. None of you in this forum talk about it because it is a major stumbling block to our success. Did that problem get corrected?? No But of course there are other problem that wasn't talk about in that meaning that Fiz, Miller and F.O. have to address. The mistreatment of Dotson, Trier and Robinson. Someone mention about opening up the roster spot next summer for starting position to be earned. Again that was said before per-season. So what happen or did it happen? IT DIDN'T!! All of the newbie got starting position and the hold-over from last year got nothing. If you were one of those player HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? Well at various points and time during a season it goes to show and the Sun game was one of them. F.O. never thought about chemistry when signing F.A. or drafting RJ and Izzy. They only thought about what was going to make them look good behind that sold pipe-dream.

If you notice during the Sun's game around the 8 or 9 minute mark of the 4th quarter everybody start shooting 3's. Why?? When they took Frank out of the game in the 4th quarter they were 10 pt down. Clyde and the other announcer said they are one run away from to tie the game. I'm not saying that if Frank stayed in the game it was going to change.

By not playing Trier is that solving the problem of last year(Damn it!! Pass the ball). Guess it better to have him piss than the whole team. Then it this year problem. You gave all the starting position to the newbie and now you want everybody to be one Big Happy Family. Do you really think Dotson is happy. He doesn't even get 20 minutes of playing time because the player they gave his starting position to is playing 40 minutes a game. Some people have the nerve enough to say that he shooting bricks, etc. How about playing time? It a different in game playing time and practice playing time. Maybe he didn't know it.

TO ALL: Here a good comparison of the Knicks and Knicks fan base. In this forum there is in fighting or discussion about the state of the Knicks. Just in here there is groups for this some for this or that. Let start with myself. I disagree with most of you except for Kiya. Up until the yesterday Tiger and I clear up a matter about what we thought we disagree. That was the F.O. We now have common ground to stand on and that good. Tiger, I hope I'm not speaking out of turn for you. Point is that we don't get along with one another. Where is our CHEMISTRY?? We should all be on the same sheet of music but we aren't. For example -- Nobody in this forum ever speak or post about us winning a championship. WHY?? If there is no chemistry between us then you better know it no chemistry between the players. If I can see it from the outside then just imagine what it is for the players. Is there a solution, Yes!! Of course if I mention what I think then someone else will disagree.
SUGGESTION -- Why don't we(I mean someone/anyone) open up a Thread for what will solve our problems. List them with reason why you feel that way. Let then find out where we agree and disagree.