Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bench was awful and cost us the game, especially in second half.

The starter where on the floor so how did the bench cost us the game?

If you really want Randle gown then offer RJ and I bet someone will take it, huh.

The problem was Miller drawing up a play for Morris. The ball should have gone to Bullock or a ally-oop to Robinson. Everybody in the arena knew it was going to Morris so why not go with someone else. When you have players that don't know how to clear out in that situation says that a lot. These are vet and they don't know that.
    Last edited by Dark Raider; Jan 18, 2020 at 21:31.

Just thought of something. Why didn't have Ellington, Dotson or Trier instead of Payton on the floor. This what I don't like about Miller imagination. They were in the half court so really no need for a PG just shooter.

12th man

That's it .. Randle-Handle has to be traded ASAP .. or Randle has to be taken out of the final 3 minute closer lineup.
    Randle-Handle is not a CLOSER! I would rather have Gibson or Portis replace Randle in the final closing minute of a game.
    We loss to many damn close games having Randle's bumbling performance on the court the final 5 minute of the game.

Bench scored just 18 points (7-25 shooting, and I think 6 of those makes in first half). At home, you need more from your bench.

For PHI, F.Korkmaz had 17 off the bench all by himself.

Sure, the starters almost overcame this lackluster effort from our young reserves, but Randle fumbled our last chance away.

11-18 from FT line didnít help.

Dotson and Ellington DNP bc they are shooting guards that canít shoot. I think Dot at 30% from downtown. Awful.

Trading your lottery pick from last year to dump a player you signed last year, not making a butt ton, is the height of stupidity. Whoever would
    Suggest a thing loses all credibility.

John Smeelk with tweet of the night:

ďI gotta be honest. I just dont have any motivation to tweet analysis during these Knicks games anymore. We know what this group is, what the problems are, etc. Watching Payton, Bullock, Randle, Morris, Portis, Gibson play these minutes does nothing for me. Zero. Just a waste.Ē

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    John Smeelk with tweet of the night:

“I gotta be honest. I just dont have any motivation to tweet analysis during these Knicks games anymore. We know what this group is, what the problems are, etc. Watching Payton, Bullock, Randle, Morris, Portis, Gibson play these minutes does nothing for me. Zero. Just a waste.”
    Missed the game but I feel the same, losing interest in the guys esp with RJ out. Feb 6 is the trade deadline and I said if we're playing .200 ball by then I would be writing off the season dealing or buying out contracts of the the vets we acquired, go full tank mode and play and develop the young guys. We have 9 games until the deadline and would have to go 5-4 to play .300 ball so odds are our record won't be much better than when we fired Fizdale, let's see if Mills and Perry have enough brains to do the obvious.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    If you really want Randle gown then offer RJ and I bet someone will take it, huh.
    Bench scored just 18 points (7-25 shooting, and I think 6 of those makes in first half). At home, you need more from your bench.

For PHI, F.Korkmaz had 17 off the bench all by himself.

Sure, the starters almost overcame this lackluster effort from our young reserves, but Randle fumbled our last chance away.

11-18 from FT line didn’t help.

Dotson and Ellington DNP bc they are shooting guards that can’t shoot. I think Dot at 30% from downtown. Awful.

Trading your lottery pick from last year to dump a player you signed last year, not making a butt ton, is the height of stupidity. Whoever would
    Suggest a thing loses all credibility.
    I'd offer that to MN, JR RJ, and throw in a first for KAT. KAT came out and said the rumors he wants out of MN are nonsense but I think he'd love coming back to play for the Knicks.

Iíd give Randle, RJ and MRob for KAT!

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Missed the game but I feel the same, losing interest in the guys esp with RJ out. Feb 6 is the trade deadline and I said if we're playing .200 ball by then I would be writing off the season dealing or buying out contracts of the the vets we acquired, go full tank mode and play and develop the young guys. We have 9 games until the deadline and would have to go 5-4 to play .300 ball so odds are our record won't be much better than when we fired Fizdale, let's see if Mills and Perry have enough brains to do the obvious.
    4-18 under Fiz
    7-14 under Miller

Where are those 2 buffoons? Perry and Mills? If we judge season on 10-game increments.... is this progress? No! Why? Bc the guys buying the groceries are giving us spoiled crapola and expecting a HC to make a gourmet meal out of this trash.

Cant draft
    Canít attract free agents
    Canít find gems on trade front
    Canít even trade vets for picks or absorb contracts for assets

Sure, our coaches canít develop... too busy playing worthless journeymen in some vein hope of stealing a win every so often.... but, this run of Isaiah-Walsh-Grunfeld-Jax-Perry (all under watchful eye of Dolan and Mills) is some historic management malfeasance unprecedented in North American sports and Western Civilization business sense

Oi vey!
    Last edited by mafra; Jan 19, 2020 at 00:07.

I’d give Randle, RJ and MRob for KAT!
    Excuse me but in a previous post in this thread you said "Trading your lottery pick from last year to dump a player you signed last year, not making a butt ton, is the height of stupidity. Whoever would
    Suggest a thing loses all credibility".

Now you will trade the same players I SUGGESTED(which is stupidity-- so you say) for KAT. Talking about losing CREDIBILITY!! SIR, DO YOU HAVE ANY SHAME!!!

For those who failed Logic.... a trade that brings back KAT isnít the same as a trade done where you attach an asset to shed a bad contract. Thatís your PSA for the day, thank you.

Oh, and in the Trade Deadline thread, I already posted RJ/MRob for KAT even before the other aforementioned flippant remark.

Veteran

I think we could offer RJ, MRob, and both Dallas 1st round picks and Minny would still say no to trading us KAT.