Game thread: New York Knicks vs LA Lakers 7:30 1/22/2020 [Game #45]

tiger0330

Legend
Spurs vs Pels Zion return 9:30 oh the Lakers vs Knicks, Morris out with a sprained ankle. Should be a Laker laugher tonight.

tiger0330

Legend
I said in the Cavs thread that we won't see a breakthrough in Nits shooting this year but the kid is regressing going 0-3 so far, can't hit even open short jumpers.

mafra

Legend
Dotson with 9... Glad to see he?s taking advantage of his opportunity with RJ out. Let?s hope Miller keeps playing him... team needs to decide if he?s part of long term plans.

Kiyaman

Legend
Big Thanks for the Game-Thread Tiger .... I miss the first half .. it look like we finally got Frank & Dotson in the backcourt two games in a row, shame it took 3 seasons .. Frank 0-5 shooting, not good SMH

Ntilikina 0 for 8. Lakers are giving him open shots from mid range.

Here comes DSJ in the 3rd quarter after missing 13 games.

jimkcchief88

All Star
This team is hard to watch even on free preview:( Dot just shot a brick from Steph Curry land and KK missed from 20 and the follow up 10 footer. Nits shooting his usual perfunctory bricks but some posters want these brick laying cats to play more minutes? Please. I’m glad I don’t have to watch it most of the time.

mafra

Legend
I think we?ll look back on Frank and Knox like we look back in so many bad NyK first round busts.

Sad when our second rounders (Dotson and Mitch) are better than our lottery selections.

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow! Lakers are embarrissing all Knick players early in the 4th quarter except Dotson .... Knicks 76 - Lakers 86 7 min remain SMH

tiger0330

Legend
Ntilikina 0 for 8. Lakers are giving him open shots from mid range.

Here comes DSJ in the 3rd quarter after missing 13 games.

DSJ coming back was out of the blue, usually you hear days before a guy is coming back. I'm not expecting much, think he's a certified bust with the Knicks, he'll be playing somewhere else next season. You can't have a guy taking up a spot that gives you nothing on both ends.

mafra

Legend
Randle is 3-10 with 3 turnovers. I really want this guy traded. It hurts watching him and he is blocking Knox.

Portis is 1-7....

tiger0330

Legend
This team is hard to watch even on free preview:( Dot just shot a brick from Steph Curry land and KK missed from 20 and the follow up 10 footer. Nits shooting his usual perfunctory bricks but some posters want these brick laying cats to play more minutes? Please. I?’m glad I don?’t have to watch it most of the time.

Congrats on your Chiefs going to the Big Show. Mahomes for Super Bowl MVP.

mafra

Legend
LAK bench out scoring our bench 36-31. Can?t have this occur on your home floor. A disgrace. And Knicks have 17 from Dotson. We need something from the bench.... can?t have Frank-MItch-Knox giving us 10 points.

mafra

Legend
Bullock, our starting SG, has 5 points.

So tired of having league?s worst backcourt season after season.

mafra

Legend
Dotson missed a 3 to bring score within 4 with 57 seconds left. A shame. Would?ve given him 20.... oh well. We never make the shot, do we?