Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    12th man

great base line layup Payton .... who spose to be stopping Kuzma from scoring back to back ???

LAK bench out scoring our bench 36-31. Can’t have this occur on your home floor. A disgrace. And Knicks have 17 from Dotson. We need something from the bench.... can’t have Frank-MItch-Knox giving us 10 points.

Bullock, our starting SG, has 5 points.

So tired of having league’s worst backcourt season after season.

Dotson missed a 3 to bring score within 4 with 57 seconds left. A shame. Would’ve given him 20.... oh well. We never make the shot, do we?

Randle misses a three... Randle turns it over... this guy is atrocious at end of games.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Congrats on your Chiefs going to the Big Show. Mahomes for Super Bowl MVP.
    Man thanks!!! Hopefully at least one of my teams can beat a 50 year jinx. I was born months after the Chiefs last won Super Bowl. I think the Knicks last won about that time. Mahomes shows what can happen when a moribund franchise gets a high draft pick right. The Chiefs moved up to grab Pat at 10. Local Bear fans here are pissed they moved up to grab Trabisky and missed Pat and Deshon Watson. That wiff probably set the Bears back a decade. Just like our Knicks who let “Fail Jackson” pick Nits with DM on the board setting our rebuild back at least 5 years. It’s the same damn thing My Blues won finally won the Stanley Cup so it can happen but not when you waste lottery picks

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Bullock, our starting SG, has 5 points.

So tired of having league’s worst backcourt season after season.
    Oh cmon Bullock should be starting over RJ remember🤣🤣🤣

28 FTs for Lakers to 13 for Knicks. Got to at least challenge the paint, no? Try to earn a FT or 2....

Lakers played this game at 40% effort and still won easily.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Man thanks!!! Hopefully at least one of my teams can beat a 50 year jinx. I was born months after the Chiefs last won Super Bowl. I think the Knicks last won about that time. Mahomes shows what can happen when a moribund franchise gets a high draft pick right. The Chiefs moved up to grab Pat at 10. Local Bear fans here are pissed they moved up to grab Trabisky and missed Pat and Deshon Watson. That wiff probably set the Bears back a decade. Just like our Knicks who let “Fail Jackson” pick Nits with DM on the board setting our rebuild back at least 5 years. It’s the same damn thing My Blues won finally won the Stanley Cup so it can happen but not when you waste lottery picks
    I posted in some game thread last year that Mahomes impressed me. He's been the best QB hands down this post season, I'm trying to figure out if his guys Kelce Hill Watkins make him better or he makes them better than all the rest of the NFL teams. Going with put him out there with any NFL squad and you got a chance to go to the Super Bowl, the kid throws darts and he's mobile. I can see why Bears fans are pissed Mitch is a flat out bust.

NYK bench shot 11-38! Horrible. This was at MSG too.

Veteran

I posted in some game thread last year that Mahomes impressed me. He's been the best QB hands down this post season, I'm trying to figure out if his guys Kelce Hill Watkins make him better or he makes them better than all the rest of the NFL teams. Going with put him out there with any NFL squad and you got a chance to go to the Super Bowl, the kid throws darts and he's mobile. I can see why Bears fans are pissed Mitch is a flat out bust.
    They all make each other better watch the speech Patty gave the boys after the 24-0 deficit against the Texans. Pure win one for the gipper and the team responded accordingly. Besides missing a PG we don’t have a team leader like that either

12th man

Payton! Payton! Payton u were spose to keep going to a hot Dotson the last 5 min in the game to give Lakers a reason to double Dotson .. Dotson should've been given 20+ shot attempts tonight instead of 14 fga for 17 points .. SMH
    Wow! Opportunities then turnover after turnover Knick in the 2nd half of the game .. then the crunchtime minute of Randle-Handle CTFU .. same ole Knicks !!!

Lakers Team-DEFENSE found it easy to defend Knicks offensive possession each quarter to 25 points or less tonight.
    Lebron and AD will need another hustler in their rotation to beat the Clippers & Bucks in a series !!!

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    28 FTs for Lakers to 13 for Knicks. Got to at least challenge the paint, no? Try to earn a FT or 2....

Lakers played this game at 40% effort and still won easily.
    That's what I thought watching, the Lakers were on cruise control beating the Knicks.

1-2 in this 10 game stretch leading up to the trade deadline with the Knicks having Morris able to play and not an excuse for them losing games. Let's see what our numb nuts in the front office do, they sure can't draft or make trades, Nits and DSJ prove that and what about that secret sauce our VP of player development talked about last season with not one of our young players better this year than last year. This whole front office needs a major reorganization starting at the top.

Knicks in limbo until after next season, when Dolan will chase Masai from TOR.

Gonna be even worse next season.

6 or 7 50-loss season tough to handle... after this season and next... that’s the run we are in the midst of.

12th man

Spurs vs Pels Zion return 9:30 oh the Lakers vs Knicks, Morris out with a sprained ankle. Should be a Laker laugher tonight.

I thought Pelicans coach Gentry wouldve wrote up several inside plays for Zion at the start of the Game ..
    Its half-Time Spurs 60 - Pels 51 .. and Zion played 8 minute took 2 shots for 2 pts, 3 rbs, 1 ast