Game thread: New York Knicks @ Charlotte Hornets 7:00 1/28/2020 [Game #48]

tiger0330

Legend
Score was like 73-70 CHA.... 4tb Q... Bullock just stood there as his man drove by him for a dunk. Didn’t even attempt to impede progress.
If that were RJ, there might be 5 posts already about his poor effort. Bullock does nothing for me... even bricked his wide open 3 next possession after not playing defense.. nothing of value for a bottom feeder to have Reggie. Trade him for a bag of chips.

They'll keep Reggie. Ellington is the guy that gets traded or bought out.

mafra

Legend
He said he wanted to give him a chance early in the game, he played well in first half... back to back vs teams with quick guards.

mafra

Legend
No sense watching this team until after all star break. Watching the vets lose 8/10 games they play, while barely breaking a sweat... isn?t healthy.

tiger0330

Legend
Exactly. I don’t know where the whole Bullock>RJ got started but we need to end that nonsense now.
I posted Reggies career numbers which are better than MM career numbers, so there is a case to be made for Reggie to be starting over RJ. I may be wrong and Reggie gets dealt, pretty easy to move Reggies salary and teams are looking for wings that can shoot the 3 like Reggie who is a 39% career 3 pt shooter.

RJ problem is that anybody that knows BB should be asking how in the Hell did Dotson lose a starting job. Just look at his play and what has been repeated over and over again in this forum. Who has our played him at the SG?? Nobody!!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
RJ problem is that anybody that knows BB should be asking how in the Hell did Dotson lose a starting job. Just look at his play and what has been repeated over and over again in this forum. Who has our played him at the SG?? Nobody!!!

Here we go again. Dot barely averages 7 points per game for his career and is under that this year. Please.

Kiyaman

Legend
Truth or Force .... The Knicks top 4 veteran players Randle/Morris/Bullock/Payton defensive performance LOSS the Game for the Knicks last night vs Hornets ???