Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

Very hard to find reasons to watch this team. We didnít play poorly, but we did lose to a team on a long losing streak and we arenít really playing or developing any of our young guys at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Oh yeah 6 points in 28 minutes if I was RJ I wouldn’t be too concerned
    Score was like 73-70 CHA.... 4tb Q... Bullock just stood there as his man drove by him for a dunk. Didnít even attempt to impede progress.
    If that were RJ, there might be 5 posts already about his poor effort. Bullock does nothing for me... even bricked his wide open 3 next possession after not playing defense.. nothing of value for a bottom feeder to have Reggie. Trade him for a bag of chips.

12th man

Oh yeah 6 points in 28 minutes if I was RJ I wouldn¬’t be too concerned
    I spoke too soon, it was more about Bullock playing on a Knicks team that was winning when I thought the boys had the game in hand early. Ugly game losing to a club that lost their previous 8 and not being able to score 100 pts again.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    84-74 and now Frank appears. Lol. He promptly drills a 3...

Nights like this remind us we are worst team in NBA and are so by a large margin. We are years away....
    Odd move by Miller playing DSJ over Frank.

Veteran

Score was like 73-70 CHA.... 4tb Q... Bullock just stood there as his man drove by him for a dunk. Didnít even attempt to impede progress.
    If that were RJ, there might be 5 posts already about his poor effort. Bullock does nothing for me... even bricked his wide open 3 next possession after not playing defense.. nothing of value for a bottom feeder to have Reggie. Trade him for a bag of chips.
    Exactly. I donít know where the whole Bullock>RJ got started but we need to end that nonsense now.

12th man

Score was like 73-70 CHA.... 4tb Q... Bullock just stood there as his man drove by him for a dunk. Didn’t even attempt to impede progress.
    They'll keep Reggie. Ellington is the guy that gets traded or bought out.

He said he wanted to give him a chance early in the game, he played well in first half... back to back vs teams with quick guards.

No sense watching this team until after all star break. Watching the vets lose 8/10 games they play, while barely breaking a sweat... isnít healthy.

12th man

Exactly. I don’t know where the whole Bullock>RJ got started but we need to end that nonsense now.
    I posted Reggies career numbers which are better than MM career numbers, so there is a case to be made for Reggie to be starting over RJ. I may be wrong and Reggie gets dealt, pretty easy to move Reggies salary and teams are looking for wings that can shoot the 3 like Reggie who is a 39% career 3 pt shooter.

12th man

NO Frank .. No Win !!!

RJ problem is that anybody that knows BB should be asking how in the Hell did Dotson lose a starting job. Just look at his play and what has been repeated over and over again in this forum. Who has our played him at the SG?? Nobody!!!

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    RJ problem is that anybody that knows BB should be asking how in the Hell did Dotson lose a starting job. Just look at his play and what has been repeated over and over again in this forum. Who has our played him at the SG?? Nobody!!!
    Here we go again. Dot barely averages 7 points per game for his career and is under that this year. Please.

12th man

Truth or Force .... The Knicks top 4 veteran players Randle/Morris/Bullock/Payton defensive performance LOSS the Game for the Knicks last night vs Hornets ???

That 4 didnít feel like playing defense tonight vs MEM either

Here we go again. Dot barely averages 7 points per game for his career and is under that this year. Please.
    Remember I said "anybody that knows BB". That always leaves you out. Plus go back and see what Dotson avg. last season.