Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Stuck at work not watching but would it be fair to say we look awful without RJ?

Just wondering looking at the box score?
    We were losing plenty with him. Wally made me laugh saying the same thing about Payton, that if he had been available all season who knows what would have been.We're 2-5 last 7 when he's starting.

DSJ with a sensational dunk.... naturally refs call it off (shot clock violation). He’s actually playing well for once.

12th man

5 quick pts by DSJ after coming back in after Miller benched him for his tech. Good job by him in his showcase. Just occurred to me that maybe they got a deal for Frank and they're holding him out because of injury risk.

12th man

I used to think Knox was a superior athlete but he's only so so. If he ain't knocking down the 3, he's not worth much. He ain't a PF either.

Ugly miss from MRob in FT shot.... NYK 11-21 from FT line so far.

12th man

Big difference I see between Ja and RJ. Ja doesn't force shots like RJ, saw Ja on multiple drives where he passed rather than going into the teeth of the D where RJ forces a bad shot despite not being the athlete Ja is.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    5 quick pts by DSJ after coming back in after Miller benched him for his tech. Good job by him in his showcase. Just occurred to me that maybe they got a deal for Frank and they're holding him out because of injury risk.
    I hope so, if I had to say the Pistons deal is still there for us if we want and likely where he’ll land

Charlotte is another possibility...

Could be Pluto for all I care, get him gone already

Veteran

We were losing plenty with him. Wally made me laugh saying the same thing about Payton, that if he had been available all season who knows what would have been.We're 2-5 last 7 when he's starting.
    Perry bringing EP here after 6 seasons of empty calorie play was totally unnecessary and nothing but a stroking of ego

Hurt the teams overall guard develop and proves they’ve had absolutely zero plan here

12th man

Ja 18 pts 8 dimes, doesn't even look like he's trying.

12th man

Well it's official, let the tank begin. Breen saying it's time to start playing the young guys . Clyde saying get picks for the vets.

Big difference I see between Ja and RJ. Ja doesn't force shots like RJ, saw Ja on multiple drives where he passed rather than going into the teeth of the D where RJ forces a bad shot despite not being the athlete Ja is.
    JA is a better player. Simple as that. He’s a Knick if we had second pick.

Ja is a PG and RJ really a SF.... It’s like comparing a QB to a RB or a SP to 1B...

Notice how important a PG is for your team... MEM was dead last in pace last season... ranked 30th.... this year, b/c of JA, they are third.

Under a minute,
    Down 18...
    Crowder steals inbounds and backs out to perimeter and attempts a 3... EP runs over and shoves him down. Not in our house. Lol.

Well it's official, let the tank begin. Breen saying it's time to start playing the young guys . Clyde saying get picks for the vets.
    Showcasing the vets is making me sick. They clearly aren’t giving us a better chance to win... so we should only be playing the kids and MM/Randle.

EP, Portis, Bullock, Ellington shouldn’t be in the rotation.

Veteran

Once a team falls double digits behind in the loss column and doesn’t hold a playoff position, this is the likeliest off plan B if there was ever a Plan A to execute and implement sooner than later

Trying to box score watch the W-L column until all mathematical equations are final is literally the dumbest way to manage a basketball team

There use to be an old saying "If you lose the game don't lose the fight"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    There use to be an old saying "If you lose the game don't lose the fight"!!
    Well, not many have the balls Giovanni Giustiniani Longo had. He took 700 buddies and ran outside the walls of Constantinople and attacked an army of 100K Ottomans. He won the fight but lost the war.

EP should’ve went after inbounds with same energy he attacked Crowder. Still, it was a bush league play by MEM and I’m glad we at least have a little pride left.