Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61
  1. #31
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,765
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Murant a plus 42 tonight... MEM leads league with points in the paint and dominated paint tonight.

    Brooks, their SG, had 27 points...

    When asked why no Frank tonight... Miller claimed he was held out bc of a groin issue... felt it a couple days ago.

  2. #32
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,765
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    The fans chanted “Sell the team’’ as owner James Dolan left his seat as the melee ensued with Randle and Marcus Morris also getting into the fray. Dolan could be seen shouting at security during the chants, specifically directing them to a vocal teenager.

    ———-

    Our loser billionaire spoiled brat owner irate over a teenager shouting to “sell the team”... wants security to remove another fan.

    We ain’t winning anything until he sells the team. He casts a dark, morose, paranoid cloud over MsG.

  3. #33
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,765
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    MM said Crowder is soft, woman-like, and attempting the 3 was unprofessional. Said game is too soft now... can’t even bump a guy anymore... time to quit.

  4. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,508
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Crowder is a punk for attempting that 3.

    Payton pushing him proved nothing after a game where the Knicks seemed barely interested in competing.

    Morris using "woman-like" as an insult is a real poor choice in 2020.

    All in all, everyone did a great job making themselves look bad.

  5. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,508
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    The fans chanted “Sell the team’’ as owner James Dolan left his seat as the melee ensued with Randle and Marcus Morris also getting into the fray. Dolan could be seen shouting at security during the chants, specifically directing them to a vocal teenager.

    ———-

    Our loser billionaire spoiled brat owner irate over a teenager shouting to “sell the team”... wants security to remove another fan.

    We ain’t winning anything until he sells the team. He casts a dark, morose, paranoid cloud over MsG.
    This guy, Dolan, man. I hope the whole MSG crowd chants "sell the team" next home game and he ends up watching us lose by 30 sitting alone in the arena after he has security toss everyone else.

  6. #36
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11,688
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    The fans chanted “Sell the team’’ as owner James Dolan left his seat as the melee ensued with Randle and Marcus Morris also getting into the fray. Dolan could be seen shouting at security during the chants, specifically directing them to a vocal teenager.

    ———-

    Our loser billionaire spoiled brat owner irate over a teenager shouting to “sell the team”... wants security to remove another fan.

    We ain’t winning anything until he sells the team. He casts a dark, morose, paranoid cloud over MsG.
    What is wrong with Dolan. Had to be hundreds of fans chanting Sell the Team, and he picks on some poor kid for yelling it. Why does he even sit among the fans, it would be like a guy going to a Trump rally and holding up a Dump Trump sign and not expecting that some Trumper is going tear him a new one for holding it up.

  7. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,304
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Crowder is a punk for attempting that 3.

    Payton pushing him proved nothing after a game where the Knicks seemed barely interested in competing.

    Morris using "woman-like" as an insult is a real poor choice in 2020.

    All in all, everyone did a great job making themselves look bad.
    Agreed Payton and Morris are really disappointing. I get so tired of our players showing how fake tough they are when they're getting embarrassed. The time to show this is in the thick of the battle to prevent such outcomes. It's like Melo and Mardy Collins all over again and how long ago did that happen? Some thing never change in this organization no matter who we bring in

    Especially after the Kansas/Kansas State debacle like why do this on your court? Let Crowder look like the butt-hole he was!

    I HATE THIS TEAM!

  8. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,304
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    What is wrong with Dolan. Had to be hundreds of fans chanting Sell the Team, and he picks on some poor kid for yelling it. Why does he even sit among the fans, it would be like a guy going to a Trump rally and holding up a Dump Trump sign and not expecting that some Trumper is going tear him a new one for holding it up.
    Watch a trade go down within the next 72hrs to distract from the horrible season we're having, no doubt in my mind Mills and Perry are skating on thin ice

  9. #39
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11,688
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Watch a trade go down within the next 72hrs to distract from the horrible season we're having, no doubt in my mind Mills and Perry are skating on thin ice
    That's twice Dolan's been embarrassed at MSG, the first time he sends out Mills to apologize to fans. Yesterday was icing on the cake, if he had any doubts about firing Mills and Perry they vanished yesterday. Let's see what the Two Stooges can do, we've only made 3 trades since the 2017-18 season so I'm skeptical they pull anything off.

  10. #40
    Member Dark Raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    JA is a better player. Simple as that. He’s a Knick if we had second pick.

    Ja is a PG and RJ really a SF.... It’s like comparing a QB to a RB or a SP to 1B...

    Notice how important a PG is for your team... MEM was dead last in pace last season... ranked 30th.... this year, b/c of JA, they are third.

    Under a minute,
    Down 18...
    Crowder steals inbounds and backs out to perimeter and attempts a 3... EP runs over and shoves him down. Not in our house. Lol.
    Sorry but RJ was a PG and he was SG and now he is a SF. As you know he is playing the SG because that is the only position that the FO can hide him. Your comparison example doesn't fit in this case.

    Notice how important it is to realize that RJ wasn't the player to draft for this team. Also JA moved the needle for Memphis. That move the needle sounds familiar doesn't it.

    Notice how the drop off of talent between JA and RJ. Moving the needle. I know you don't like it just reread your own post. You have dug in on a mistake that isn't of your doing. Maybe now you and other can see that it moves like this that hurt the growth. At the end of the day look at where we are today and this time last year. If you see a great different like JA has done PLEASE show it to me!!

  11. #41
    Member Dark Raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    That's twice Dolan's been embarrassed at MSG, the first time he sends out Mills to apologize to fans. Yesterday was icing on the cake, if he had any doubts about firing Mills and Perry they vanished yesterday. Let's see what the Two Stooges can do, we've only made 3 trades since the 2017-18 season so I'm skeptical they pull anything off.
    Maybe you have forgotten but letting Mills/Perry make any trades wouldbe a horrible mistake. Either fire them NOW!! Or stand pat with everything until Magic, Phil and Gaines are hired and rehired. This is our only HOPE!!

  12. #42
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,765
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raider View Post
    Sorry but RJ was a PG and he was SG and now he is a SF. As you know he is playing the SG because that is the only position that the FO can hide him. Your comparison example doesn't fit in this case.

    Notice how important it is to realize that RJ wasn't the player to draft for this team. Also JA moved the needle for Memphis. That move the needle sounds familiar doesn't it.

    Notice how the drop off of talent between JA and RJ. Moving the needle. I know you don't like it just reread your own post. You have dug in on a mistake that isn't of your doing. Maybe now you and other can see that it moves like this that hurt the growth. At the end of the day look at where we are today and this time last year. If you see a great different like JA has done PLEASE show it to me!!
    Nice try... Duke had Jones and Cam as the back court... Coach K had RJ as the SF. He’s a SF... Fiz tried to wedge him into the PG spot, and got fired for it.

    Why not ask Melo to be the PG? Or have Barkley play QB for Giants, or have Aaron Judge pitch.

  13. #43
    Member Dark Raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Nice try... Duke had Jones and Cam as the back court... Coach K had RJ as the SF. He’s a SF... Fiz tried to wedge him into the PG spot, and got fired for it.

    Why not ask Melo to be the PG? Or have Barkley play QB for Giants, or have Aaron Judge pitch.
    We ain't talking about Duke and coach K!!!!

    Well, if you are trying to make a point for Cam or Jones they were both available at #3, huh. Now if you are say that then it means we should have trade back, huh?

    If RJ is a SF why are they as you put it trying to wedge him into a SG?? Which is what he is playing, CORRECT??

    Not mention that Knox was playing the SF so why draft RJ? He definitely isn't a better player. Please don't give me no BS because who could he beat out of a position on this team. Nobody!! Trier is a hell alot better player also and should be playing.

    Melo isn't on this team(thank God). Why aren't you jumping up and down and shouting about RJ playing out of position? Never heard you say one time that he was playing a position that he wasn't suited for when it comes to BB. NOT ONE!!

    You have dug a hole for trying to justify drafting RJ and it keep getting bigger and bigger. The cracks are showing up and there are some in this forum that see what I been saying. A #2 moves the needle but our #3 doesn't.... Something wrong with that picture. Our focus should have been on a PF not an average SF.

  14. #44
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,295
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    I have to admit .. The Grizz young-core team out-played the Knicks yesterday for 48 minute in so many categories, Team-ball, ball-movement, offense and defense. The rookie Ja played less than 30 min to give the Grizz a (18-10) performance. And Brook & Clarke scoring performance dance on the Knicks defense for a combine 44 points.
    The Grizz had a great shooting night .. 50% FG, 46% 3-ball line, and 85% FT. When were the last time the Knicks shot so well ???

  15. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,508
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Payton suspended one game. Morris fined and apologized for his post game comments. Couple Memphis players also suspended, including Crowder.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: Jan 19, 2018, 08:16
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: Dec 09, 2017, 17:56
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: Apr 09, 2017, 07:19
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: Jan 06, 2015, 06:47
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Mar 13, 2010, 09:03

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •