Game Thread: Washington Wizards at New York Knicks - 2/12/20

tiger0330

Legend
DSJ sucks two consecutive turnovers. Just carelessness and low bball iq, if I was Miller I would have pulled him right there and put in Nits.

tiger0330

Legend
They have to do something at PG, season is past the midway point, I don't see either of DSJ or Nits making major strides. Nits is an overrated defender, heard a comment from another teams announcer that he had 2 steals in the last 10 games so why is he considered an elite defender. I mentioned the same thing early in the season why does an elite defender not have steals or blocks in the box score.

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game-Thread htr10 .... I missed the first half .. Miller put Dotson in the Dog house to go with DSJ & Barrett in the rotation SMH
Trier deserve playing-time over those two

Kiyaman

Legend
Randle-Handle shooting like JR Smith 3-11 .. Payton & MitchRob picknroll working .. the Payton MitchRob & Harkless defense working well

jimkcchief88

All Star
They have to do something at PG, season is past the midway point, I don't see either of DSJ or Nits making major strides. Nits is an overrated defender, heard a comment from another teams announcer that he had 2 steals in the last 10 games so why is he considered an elite defender. I mentioned the same thing early in the season why does an elite defender not have steals or blocks in the box score.

Gotta get a PG. Looks like RJ is having a decent game from the box score.

Kiyaman

Legend
It look like Randle-Handle's poor defense and 30% FG shooting will receive 40 minute tonite ....
Miller! I dont see any thing rewarding in the Knicks performance
End of 3rd quarter .. Knicks 73 - Wiz 77

mafra

Legend
WAS shoots shot after clock stopped.... Portis jumps up and blocks it, then throws ball back at player.... Ref tossed him from the game.

Knicks with 18 turnovers and trail 83-77

Defender is one that defend his player who he is match up against. Defender has nothing to do with steals.
Question - If you got a PG that you would it change the Knicks situation? Think about it before you answer because you aren't looking at the team needs.