Game thread: New York Knicks @ Houston Rockets 8:00 2/24/2020 [Game #57]

We lost a game against a good street team last night. When your suppose prize rookie has to play more minutes than anybody else on the team to led the team in scoring "What does that say"? The only way he amasses his stat's is to play more minutes than he deserve. No one talk about all the defense lapes that he makes and should be playing at all. His defense should keep him on the bench but they must play him... tell him to shoot as much as he want, tell him he doesn't have to defend his position or player/man. WHY?? Because no one like to say or look like it a failure or mistake.

Don't shove what I view as a mistake down my throat and tell me to like it. Especially when I know a little something about talent and situational BB. Example: If you car broke down and you need a water pump/fuel pump and someone bring you a battery and your battery is good. You still have the same problem. Our problem was a PG, SG, SF but a PF. Not one of you 'Mr. Know-it-all' were says anything about that. Not a word out of any of you about what this team really needed. You write and jump up and down talking about one player. Maybe you forgot but this is a team sport, a team sport, a team sport. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!

This fan base has been desperate for something to cheer about...No matter what it is. RJ has been that one thing to cheer for all that are in that catagory. The harsh reality is that we shouldn't have drafted him but trade back. This doesn't set right with some of you and that ok. You and FO are in the same boat. Of course it nothing you could have done to stop FO from drafting RJ but you don't have to be complicit if you know BB. We know FO is the worst FO in BB but are you the dumbest fans in BB? What is unfortunate is that those of us who disagree with the selection have to live with it like all of the other mistakes.

mafra

Legend
now there's an all-star lineup. if i ever saw one...

So true!

RJ was fantastic in the first Q. Sits for part of 2nd.... then nobody would pass him the ball...

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/...-112-scenes-from-a-fun-first-quarter-at-least

Scroll down page to final clip.... watch the ?offense? run for 16 seconds.... go nowhere.... ball never reversed side, where RJ wide open.

RJ leads teams in minutes bc he?s probably 1 of 2-3 Knicks worth keeping around. Everybody else is just an NBA body.

HOU now 24-3 vs NYK last 27 games...

85 days until draft lottery.

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
So true!

RJ was fantastic in the first Q. Sits for part of 2nd.... then nobody would pass him the ball...

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/...-112-scenes-from-a-fun-first-quarter-at-least

Scroll down page to final clip.... watch the ?offense? run for 16 seconds.... go nowhere.... ball never reversed side, where RJ wide open.

RJ leads teams in minutes bc he?s probably 1 of 2-3 Knicks worth keeping around. Everybody else is just an NBA body.

HOU now 24-3 vs NYK last 27 games...

85 days until draft lottery.

Um um um. :(. So the ?team? freezes out RJ after a great first quarter cause they jealous. So now we are stuck reading long-winded, dumb-ass posts from trolls like ?DumbRaider? saying RJ sucks. No, our franchise sucks from top to bottom. RJ is a 19 year old innocent victim. No wonder KP wanted out. He saw the writing on the wall. SMH.

RJ is always standing at the arc wanting someone to pass him the ball so he can shot a brick. Maybe you forgot who are the problems on this team in the players only meeting. Let me help RJ and Randle. If you have never played the game those are the type of things that destory a team internally. It shows the level of BB knowledge on your part 'chief88' as well as other. There countless time when many players are open and what does RJ do shoot. So if you going to complain then make sure you got an argument. Quit using excuses for RJ lack of being a well rounded player. 'He young', 'He only 19', 'He innocent victim'... Isn't Dotson an innocent victim of RJ being on this team? When did Dotson lose his starting SG job? Funny nobody in this forum has ever said WHO OR WHY!! It certainly not from being out PLAYED.

"Watch the offense go nowhere" you act like that the 1st time this has happen. Most of the time it because of the IZO from RJ. We aren't a good team because nobody in authority knows chemistry. Just because you got a player who can score a little doesn't mean he is a good fit for the team.

RJ leading in minutes don't have a thing to do worth keeping him around. It about not admitting a mistake was made and now there is a COVER-UP. We all know what a cover up is and how it done. Especially went it comes to Perry or have most you forgotten. There 'Super Mario' and 'Payton' then we have the 2019 draft. "NBA Body" isn't that one of the great attributes for RJ? Now it a strike against all the other Knick players. You said IT!!

If there is an honest discussion about talent to keep. LET'S US BE CLEAR(my Bernie Sander saying)!! Our best all around player is:
1. Dotson
2 Frank
3. MRob
All three play better defense than RJ(who plays no defense). If you want to mine down deeper there an argument for Randle and Knox of late. But if you really want to be honest Trier is a lot better player than RJ.

jimkcchief88

All Star
RJ is always standing at the arc wanting someone to pass him the ball so he can shot a brick. Maybe you forgot who are the problems on this team in the players only meeting. Let me help RJ and Randle. If you have never played the game those are the type of things that destory a team internally. It shows the level of BB knowledge on your part 'chief88' as well as other. There countless time when many players are open and what does RJ do shoot. So if you going to complain then make sure you got an argument. Quit using excuses for RJ lack of being a well rounded player. 'He young', 'He only 19', 'He innocent victim'... Isn't Dotson an innocent victim of RJ being on this team? When did Dotson lose his starting SG job? Funny nobody in this forum has ever said WHO OR WHY!! It certainly not from being out PLAYED.

"Watch the offense go nowhere" you act like that the 1st time this has happen. Most of the time it because of the IZO from RJ. We aren't a good team because nobody in authority knows chemistry. Just because you got a player who can score a little doesn't mean he is a good fit for the team.

RJ leading in minutes don't have a thing to do worth keeping him around. It about not admitting a mistake was made and now there is a COVER-UP. We all know what a cover up is and how it done. Especially went it comes to Perry or have most you forgotten. There 'Super Mario' and 'Payton' then we have the 2019 draft. "NBA Body" isn't that one of the great attributes for RJ? Now it a strike against all the other Knick players. You said IT!!

If there is an honest discussion about talent to keep. LET'S US BE CLEAR(my Bernie Sander saying)!! Our best all around player is:
1. Dotson
2 Frank
3. MRob
All three play better defense than RJ(who plays no defense). If you want to mine down deeper there an argument for Randle and Knox of late. But if you really want to be honest Trier is a lot better player than RJ.

Mods please ban this assclown

jimkcchief88

All Star
People have differing opinions. Keep it civil.

Yeah I get that but C?MON MAN. So I guess if?DumbRaider? watched the fight Saturday and posts: I think Wilder won we are supposed to co-sign that BS??? Well I guess the earth is flat and it?s sunny outside too even though it?s 9:00pm here the CHI. This is still KO.COM and when newbies post dumb **** like Dot/Trier/Knits are the best players on the team(in that order) I ain?t supposed to say crap??? GTFO. Chiefs don?t like Raiders of any kind anyway.

'Chief88' let you and I get something straight now. First of all if you don't like my comments then simply don't read them. Nobody is forcing you read anything but you must like them you keep commenting on the content. Maybe you should learn something about BB before you speak. If you don't know then "you ain't supposed to say crap" and say you need to GTFO. And if anyone is bar out of this forum it should be you.

You are correct Raiders don't like Chiefs. Hope you remember those beating you use to take. 'Mad Bomber', The Snake etc.

No one is getting banned. If you guys are natural enemies because of football, so be it. Just keep in mind, we are dependent on less than 10 posters keeping this forum active these days.

Having anyone 'ban' is a form of censorship because they don't think like you. In all of the back and forward between most in this forum. The 'Chief' seen to have a chip on his shoulder with me because I'm not a RJ fan. My opinions are strong and to the point. I don't mix words but say what I feel about the Knicks. I'm not happy with anything going on in this organization and team.

I'm not a natural enemy of anyone because of sport... be it football, etc. More important I'm for whatever I view as good for the Knicks.

tiger0330

Legend
I'll add to it. He needs to learn how to shoot, FTs and jump shots. I wish he could put them up like one of your Bullies Coby White who has 2 games in his rookie season hitting 7 3s. Like his game more than RJs frankly even if he's been inconsistent, if I had a do over I'd pick Coby ahead of RJ.
Coby first rookie to score 30 pts or more coming off the bench in 3 straight games, only 2 others have done it. Guys that would pick RJ over this kid have myopia, I've been on Coby since early on, phenomenal range, gets to anywhere he wants on the floor, had another 7 3pt game tying his career high and was 6-9 tonight in this recent run.

tiger0330

Legend
No one is getting banned. If you guys are natural enemies because of football, so be it. Just keep in mind, we are dependent on less than 10 posters keeping this forum active these days.

'Chief88' let you and I get something straight now. First of all if you don't like my comments then simply don't read them. Nobody is forcing you read anything but you must like them you keep commenting on the content. Maybe you should learn something about BB before you speak. If you don't know then "you ain't supposed to say crap" and say you need to GTFO. And if anyone is bar out of this forum it should be you.

You are correct Raiders don't like Chiefs. Hope you remember those beating you use to take. 'Mad Bomber', The Snake etc.
Dark wasn't around for the "good old days" with a poster named metrocard but Chief was so he should remember how some of those threads devolved into vitriolic, name calling ones. The forum was never the same after that when Metro and a guy named Crazy8s got into it, the hate between the 2 was palpable with both guys eventually leaving, so htr10 is right better to keep it civil.

BTW, anyone know what happened to Crazy and his Facebook site?

jimkcchief88

All Star

[/

We are the CHAMPIONS! How bout them Chiefs!!! Most the posters here weren?t even ALIVE back in the late 70?s early 80?s the LAST time the Raiders won a Super Bowl:). Y?all don?t even have a home ?Las Vegas Raiders? what a joke:)!!!! Let?s talk about them beatings we?ve been giving y?all the last 5-10 years not the 70?s:)!!! When was the last time the Raiders even beat the Chiefs???? I think it was a Thursday night game 3-4 years ago without Mahomes!!! So that?s TWO sports you don?t know **** about:). BTW read the latest NY Post article on your boy Trier. It explains why he gets NO clock because he plays NO defense so stop saying that nonsense about RJ.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Dark wasn't around for the "good old days" with a poster named metrocard but Chief was so he should remember how some of those threads devolved into vitriolic, name calling ones. The forum was never the same after that when Metro and a guy named Crazy8s got into it, the hate between the 2 was palpable with both guys eventually leaving, so htr10 is right better to keep it civil.

BTW, anyone know what happened to Crazy and his Facebook site?

I miss Metrocard he was the snake to my mongoose! And Crazy 8?s, and ?protect ur picks Isiah? and ?Donchris? and ?Pat? and all the old school posters. Maybe when the franchise fortunes get better those guys will return.