Game thread: New York Knicks @ Houston Rockets 8:00 2/24/2020 [Game #57]

'Chief88' let you and I get something straight now. First of all if you don't like my comments then simply don't read them. Nobody is forcing you read anything but you must like them you keep commenting on the content. Maybe you should learn something about BB before you speak. If you don't know then "you ain't supposed to say crap" and say you need to GTFO. And if anyone is bar out of this forum it should be you.

You are correct Raiders don't like Chiefs. Hope you remember those beating you use to take. 'Mad Bomber', The Snake etc.
[/

We are the CHAMPIONS! How bout them Chiefs!!! Most the posters here weren?t even ALIVE back in the late 70?s early 80?s the LAST time the Raiders won a Super Bowl:). Y?all don?t even have a home ?Las Vegas Raiders? what a joke:)!!!! Let?s talk about them beatings we?ve been giving y?all the last 5-10 years not the 70?s:)!!! When was the last time the Raiders even beat the Chiefs???? I think it was a Thursday night game 3-4 years ago without Mahomes!!! So that?s TWO sports you don?t know **** about:). BTW read the latest NY Post article on your boy Trier. It explains why he gets NO clock because he plays NO defense so stop saying that nonsense about RJ.

I set that trap for you knowing that the it start with the this year championship, BTW congrad.

And how long is it between CHAMPIONS??? So before you start pounding on you chest maybe you should check the CHAMPIONSHIPS by the Raiders in that period of time. But we are here to talk about the Knicks.

You point about Trier is correct. I didn't need to read the article to know that he doesn't play defense. NEITHER DOES RJ!! So if Trier get NO clock then RJ shouldn't get NO clock. How is it that you are alright with Trier getting NO clock but is a better scorer than RJ. But RJ get CLOCK more than anyone else but is worst defensive player than Trier. You say you know BB if you do then this example is the BIG reason to cause dissention among players. Now I don't care how much you like RJ but if I'm Trier(not mention Dotson) then I'm whispering to the other players. If you know BB you know this is true. In the Knicks current situation there no room for this because we don't have that luxury of being a good team.

Chief, why don't you take yourself for an example. You resent the fact that I(a newbie as you call it) can come into this forum and talk bad about your supposed lottery pick superstar. You are the Vet!!! Now apply that very same thinking to the Knicks Vet when it comes to RJ. DON'T ANSWER!!! JUST THINK!! I don't need to hear back from you, I already know the answer. I PLAYED THE GAME AND COACH IT!!

BTW, this is my last teaching moment with you.

Dark wasn't around for the "good old days" with a poster named metrocard but Chief was so he should remember how some of those threads devolved into vitriolic, name calling ones. The forum was never the same after that when Metro and a guy named Crazy8s got into it, the hate between the 2 was palpable with both guys eventually leaving, so htr10 is right better to keep it civil.

BTW, anyone know what happened to Crazy and his Facebook site?

I'll tell you like I said to htr10. I'm always Civil. Check my post then check the 'Chief'. You and I have has disagreement about certain things as well as htr10. We agree to disagree and kept posting. Think about something 'have I ever said anything about having anyone 'BAN'? That should tell you something.

paris401

Starter
Send me a PM explaining how to put this dumbass on ignore.

i'm posting it on the thread, cause there r probably others who want to not see his postings..
at the top, go to settings
then on the left u will see 'edit ignore list'
click on that, add his name.... wal...la.... no more postings... its quick n easy...

jimkcchief88

All Star
I set that trap for you knowing that the it start with the this year championship, BTW congrad.

And how long is it between CHAMPIONS??? So before you start pounding on you chest maybe you should check the CHAMPIONSHIPS by the Raiders in that period of time. But we are here to talk about the Knicks.

You point about Trier is correct. I didn't need to read the article to know that he doesn't play defense. NEITHER DOES RJ!! So if Trier get NO clock then RJ shouldn't get NO clock. How is it that you are alright with Trier getting NO clock but is a better scorer than RJ. But RJ get CLOCK more than anyone else but is worst defensive player than Trier. You say you know BB if you do then this example is the BIG reason to cause dissention among players. Now I don't care how much you like RJ but if I'm Trier(not mention Dotson) then I'm whispering to the other players. If you know BB you know this is true. In the Knicks current situation there no room for this because we don't have that luxury of being a good team.

Chief, why don't you take yourself for an example. You resent the fact that I(a newbie as you call it) can come into this forum and talk bad about your supposed lottery pick superstar. You are the Vet!!! Now apply that very same thinking to the Knicks Vet when it comes to RJ. DON'T ANSWER!!! JUST THINK!! I don't need to hear back from you, I already know the answer. I PLAYED THE GAME AND COACH IT!!

BTW, this is my last teaching moment with you.

I hope you are done trying to ?teach?because we all get dumber reading your rambling posts. Back in the days we had knowledge, thoughtful posters with insight. Now we are stuck with your stupid ****. That article spelled out why your boy Trier gets no tick: he plays no defense and won?t pass the ball. The difference between Trier and RJ???: RJ is a lottery pick with blue-blood Duke pedigree. Trier??: No such resume. And Dot neither. So if you can?t figure out what a 5th grader can put together in two seconds I don?t know what to tell you.

mafra

Legend
Coby first rookie to score 30 pts or more coming off the bench in 3 straight games, only 2 others have done it. Guys that would pick RJ over this kid have myopia, I've been on Coby since early on, phenomenal range, gets to anywhere he wants on the floor, had another 7 3pt game tying his career high and was 6-9 tonight in this recent run.

I felt he was second best PG in the draft and he was the pick for me after RJ, based on position need.

But this is like a Hitter in Sept... Dog days of season, teams playing a bottom feeding CHI team.... let?s just say CW isn?t being suffocated with defensive pressure.

I watched CW plenty at UNC. A gamer, runs the offense, a shooter.... I just worried about his size, and RJ was the higher ranked prospect.

If I was getting White plus Clark or Hach or Hunter or Culver.... I make deal.... but those offers weren?t there.

jimkcchief88

All Star
i'm posting it on the thread, cause there r probably others who want to not see his postings..
at the top, go to settings
then on the left u will see 'edit ignore list'
click on that, add his name.... wal...la.... no more postings... its quick n easy...

Thanks a lot paris. Good bye DumbRaider:)

tiger0330

Legend
I felt he was second best PG in the draft and he was the pick for me after RJ, based on position need.

But this is like a Hitter in Sept... Dog days of season, teams playing a bottom feeding CHI team.... let’s just say CW isn’t being suffocated with defensive pressure.

I watched CW plenty at UNC. A gamer, runs the offense, a shooter.... I just worried about his size, and RJ was the higher ranked prospect.

If I was getting White plus Clark or Hach or Hunter or Culver.... I make deal.... but those offers weren’t there.
No defensive pressure, you could say the same for RJ. Nobody is double teaming him either or sending their best defender to guard him but here we are in the CHA game with him 2-11, its been a long time since he's had games like Coby has had.

mafra

Legend
No defensive pressure, you could say the same for RJ. Nobody is double teaming him either or sending their best defender to guard him but here we are in the CHA game with him 2-11, its been a long time since he's had games like Coby has had.

On the flip side, you can argue Colby has half the pressure to perform as RJ does, despite only going a few selections later. RJ has to be savior... face of franchise... ergo, one imagines a teenager might put undue pressure on himself to meet expectations... to exceed them... to microwave his development.... prove to city he?s the cornerstone. Try to do too much... force the issue.

White a reserve.... behind LaVine and Dunn... fans ain?t killing him after every game unfairly for something he cannot be yet.

I doubt CHI boards killing White after every game in NOV, DEC, JAN....

Oh, then we can add playing out of position. How would White do if CHI played him at PF? We are asking RJ to be a PG when he?s best suited to be a SF.

Don?t miss the substance grasping at the shadow. RJ is a poor shooter right now. That was the case coning into draft.... it won?t change in 3 months... if he doesn?t improve his shooting by year 3... he?ll be a bust.

The good news is... his strength, which was his physicality... well, that has translating and is working in the NBA. Some claimed he wouldn?t be able to use that in the Association.

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
Let?s also remember, White shooting 35% from field... RJ at 39%. White at 2.4 assist to 1.6 turnovers! Not exactly PG numbers... And he?s shooting 77% from FT line. I think it?s

White at 35% from downtown to 31% from RJ.

It?s not like we missed out on Ja...

tiger0330

Legend
Let’s also remember, White shooting 35% from field... RJ at 39%. White at 2.4 assist to 1.6 turnovers! Not exactly PG numbers... And he’s shooting 77% from FT line. I think it’s

White at 35% from downtown to 31% from RJ.

It’s not like we missed out on Ja...
I said he's been inconsistent and that's reflected in his rookie rankings when he was ranked 16 but this hot streak has moved him up to 14. Inconsistency not unusual for a rookie but you can't deny the potential, CP3 wants to get him in the gym this off-season to develop him so he sees the potential. I doubt CP3 is wasting his time with scrubs like DSJ or Nits.

mafra

Legend
I said he's been inconsistent and that's reflected in his rookie rankings when he was ranked 16 but this hot streak has moved him up to 14. Inconsistency not unusual for a rookie but you can't deny the potential, CP3 wants to get him in the gym this off-season to develop him so he sees the potential. I doubt CP3 is wasting his time with scrubs like DSJ or Nits.

There?s an AAU connection between those 2.

He has lots of potential... So does RJ.

Point is, anybody taken outside Zion and JA would be struggling right now. We have an interim HC, a dead man walking GM, no prez, a brat for an owner, a complete roster overhaul, multiple vets on 1 year deals.

You think White would?ve moved the needle and made a difference? Hunter? Clarke? We?d be bashing them all for not looking worthy of the 3rd pick, if they were sharing the court with EP, Portis and Randle.

mafra

Legend

There?s an AAU connection between those 2.

He has lots of potential... So does RJ.

Point is, anybody taken outside Zion and JA would be struggling right now. We have an interim HC, a dead man walking GM, no prez, a brat for an owner, a complete roster overhaul, multiple vets on 1 year deals.

You think White would?ve moved the needle and made a difference? Hunter? Clarke? We?d be bashing them all for not looking worthy of the 3rd pick, if they were sharing the court with EP, Portis and Randle.

And, CP?s banana boat buddy said DSJ was a diamond in the ruff.