Game-Thread Knicks vs Rockets .. MitchRob is starting tonight !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks future All-Star center MitchRob will be put back into the starter lineup .... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Got some new info regarding the Knicks new plans so far
So from what I've heard;
Leon Rose wants someone to modernize the organization in terms of GM
Bobby Webster of the Toronto Raptors is apparently our #1 guy we want for GM. Odds are 50/50 we get him.
Another name to look out for is Ryan West
Tom Thibodeau isn't a likely option because Rose wants the GM to choose someone, & wants someone modern
Leon Rose respects Frank Ntilikina a lot, he's not going anywhere
Julius Randle might be gone in the summer rather than staying.
Young guys will play more mins, today the lineup is gonna be the same but it's more young guys playing.
That's all I got

https://www.reddit.com/r/NYKnicks/comments/fcgqmf/got_some_new_info_regarding_the_knicks_new_plans/

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
We lost 24 of last 26 to HOU... but RJ won?t be denied! 14 already and good guys have a double digit lead.

tiger0330

Legend
Trap game for the Rox. Knicks up on them 64-49, Ellington cominf up big with 4 3s so far. Knicks using their size as well scoring 26 pts in the paint also.

mafra

Legend
RJ on pace for 40! Watch, he?ll score 2 in second half. MRob looking good too with 8&7.

Up 10 at the half...

Let?s go!!!!

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks up 73-63 at the half. Can't be complacent with the Rox, Celts were up the their last game with poor 3 pt shooting but the came back beating the Celts by one in OT.

tiger0330

Legend
One thing I expect from Leon Rose is better communication from him. No more not speaking to the press for months like Mills and Perry.

If we do hire Thibodeau this offseason, Moe Harkless is the type of player who might thrive under him. Plays hard on both ends. Tough player. Probably wouldn?t come at a big price tag.

tiger0330

Legend
RJ with a driving layup against the Rox best defensive player PJ gives the Knicks a 3 pt lead with 7.6 secs left. Go Knicks.