Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Frank with 15 points and 8 assists thru 3 quarters. Of course, terrible third Q gifts game back to WAS.

12th man

Beale has 33. His last 3 ties the score at 87 to end the 3rd.

3 point WAS lead balloons to 13 on officiating. Wagner gets 2 FTs on a 50/50 call... Randle makes layup but they call a charge, despite him being well inside arc... RJ bucket waived bc a push-off.

Refs decide these games with their whistles... if they call a foul or not and what the call is.

If Randle gets the And-1... its a tie game.... instead, 110-97 in a blink of an eye... er... blow of a whistle

Veteran

Canít believe they blew the lead smh

RJís mouth bloodied on a chase for loose ball. No foul. RJ hacked going to hoop from Behind. No call. Instead ref gifts ball back to NYK.... one of those ďwell, something happened but I wonít call a foul but give you ball back, so no harmĒ type of BS NBA ref thang...

Well, Wizards promptly challenge ruling NYK ball. They overturn it. Bum ref ignores foul... but tried to give NY ball. Hey, zebra, when you go to hoop and get hacked in the head thatís the definition of significant contact.

Knicks had cut lead back to 8 with 3 to go and had chance to get back into it.... RJ did right things, taking ball strong to the hoop. But, for some reason, official swallows the whistle.

Just like how ref couldíve swallowed whistle on the aforementioned Wagner drive... but didnít. Why does Wagner get the call but not RJ?

Again, so impactful are these calls and non-calls. Itís why itís so hard to watch NBA anymore.

Because it wasn't a foul on Beale!!

Knits with a career high. Finally breaks 20 points.

Anybody with any inkling that EP should be here next year, let alone start at PG. just watch tonightís game and I defy you to admit he deserves to be in a NYK uniform next season. Man does he stink.

Not a big Payton fan but how can you discount his last 4 or 5 games. To me it about his numbers don't seen to lead to victories. This first unit lost but why did Miller keep them in so long.

Last 2 weeks or his whole career? Weíve seen enough from EP since drafted to know what he is.... if that screams starting PG then we in for another 50 loss season.

I don't see Miller benching him for Frank. Miller don't have those kind of balls. Very surprise that he took out the whole starting 5 in the first quarter. I just wonder why Payton production doesn't translate into victories. It always seem the team is flat with not much energy.

EP is a stat-padder, ala Kanter. He doesnít impact winning in any way. There are probably 45 guys in NBA right now who are better at Pg.

Nothing against the man.... but I would prefer letting Frank and DSJ prove they donít belong here in 2021 than give a single minute to EP next season.

EP and winning are antonyms.

Again, not a Payton fan but you have wonder why the offense isn't clicking on all cylinder with his numbers.

Who told Frank that he can be more aggressive on offense and defense? He never seem to take bad shots but it looks like someone has given him to green light to shoot. Doesn't look worried about missing.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Knits with a career high. Finally breaks 20 points.

Anybody with any inkling that EP should be here next year, let alone start at PG. just watch tonightís game and I defy you to admit he deserves to be in a NYK uniform next season. Man does he stink.

Tonight, my Bouy Frank Nitty finally got 29 minute of playing-time out of coach DNP-Miller to produce a 20-10 performance.

I missed the game again however, I did catch half of the 4th quarter of the game to notice Bullock on the court instead of Dotson or Trier.
    The development of the young-core players are not looking good to keep coach Miller for another season ...

Frank Ntilikina posted his career-high in points and became the youngest Knick to post a 20-point, 10-assist game.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Nits dishing dimes. Come on Frank shoot the ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Nits hits another 3, this might be the night he scores 20. He's on fire.
    He did it!!! Congrats to Frank on his first 20 pt game, I was worried he wouldnít get his 20 because he was dishing those dimes but he got a double double the youngest Knick to get a 20 pt double double and I believe his first double double in his career. Took him nearly 3 years so you have to hope Knox has a breakthrough next year, he looked terrible against the Wiz.