Huerter
Dedmon
Hunter

RJ
Payton
Mo
Taj
JR

Told you Miller wasn't going to start Nits over Payton. I'd expect we see this lineup for the rest of the season. Rose looks to be a hands off executive who is more deliberate and not prone to rock the boat if he hasn't stepped in so far this season.

tiger0330

Legend
Plenty of fans attending the game. Unreal the NCAA has decided they won't have fans attending March Madness, going to be weird watching the games on TV without the ctazy college crowds, cheer leaders without fans is going to look bizarre.

tiger0330

Legend
MRob block on one end and is the first Knick down on the other end and skys to dunk Paytons alley oop fast break pass. Kid is an athlete that has foot speed as well as hops. Never hear mention of his foot speed but he's fast with those long strides.

Kiyaman

Legend
Starting lineup
Collins
Trae
Huerter
Dedmon
Hunter

RJ
Payton
Mo
Taj
JR

Told you Miller wasn't going to start Nits over Payton. I'd expect we see this lineup for the rest of the season. Rose looks to be a hands off executive who is more deliberate and not prone to rock the boat if he hasn't stepped in so far this season.

Thanks for the Game-Thread Tiger .... Yeah, Frank should've scored 30+ points ....
Did we honestly think Miller was going to change his lineup?
Payton will probably be over 30 mins tonite and Zo and Dot will be conversing with the ball boys on the end of the bench all night.

I seen a bunch of Hawks games this year .. they are a low effort defensive team without any legit bigs .. we should win this game.

tiger0330

Legend
Thanks for the Game-Thread Tiger .... Yeah, Frank should've scored 30+ points ....
Did we honestly think Miller was going to change his lineup?
Payton will probably be over 30 mins tonite and Zo and Dot will be conversing with the ball boys on the end of the bench all night.

I seen a bunch of Hawks games this year .. they are a low effort defensive team without any legit bigs .. we should win this game.
Nits may not be starting but he's getting his minutes, so far playing as many minutes as Payton. He's made a couple of nice pocket passes in the paint for easy buckets. 2 months ago he was passing it around the perimeter, now he gets into the paint to get the team an easy bucket.

Knicks up 67-50 at the half. JR Mo and Knox scoring in double figures.

Kiyaman

Legend
Half-Time .. Knicks 67 - Hawks 50

The Knicks has 3 players in double figures ..
Randle 12
Harkless 11
Knox 11
MitchRob 8

The Hawks have 1 player in double figure .. Jeff Teague 10 pts, and Trae Young 9 pts

mafra

Legend
Knicks hammering ATL.... a total team effort...

56 pct from the field
88 pct from the FT line

They have 26 assists so far on 37 made shots...

mafra

Legend
Knicks win in a wire to wire blowout.... so, naturally, NBA suspends rest of the season indefinitely.

tiger0330

Legend
JR with 2 big shots a 3 from the top and then a baseline 2 in crunch time but misses another contested baseline jumper in the closing seconds while Trae hits a 3 from the logo and makes a coast to coast layup to tie it and the game goes to OT. Knicks blew a 23 pt lead when I was going to post about a Knicks blowout. Trae scored 27 in the 4th.

mafra

Legend
I can?t believe we almost blew it... went to feed baby and see we in OT.

But RJ swishes a Trey and MRob ate Young alive.... we got this!

Free b-ball.

tiger0330

Legend
RJ with a big 3 after a Hawks trap almost forces a TO by JR. Then Payton makes a nice steal going way up in the air to make a steal and throws a lob to MRob which was a little high but he catches and flushes it. Knicks have a 5 pt lead 131-126 with 44 secs left.