Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members of NBA who tested positive for coronavirus:

• Rudy Gobert, Utah Jazz -- Diagnosis announced on March 11
    • Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz -- Diagnosis announced on March 12
    • Christian Wood, Detroit Pistons -- Diagnosis announced on March 14
    • Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets -- Diagnosis announced on March 17
    • Three unnamed players, Brooklyn Nets -- Diagnosis announced on March 17
    • One unnamed member of organization, Denver Nuggets -- Diagnosis announced on March 19
    • Three unnamed members of organization, Philadelphia 76ers -- Diagnosis announced on March 19
    • Two unnamed players, Los Angeles Lakers -- Diagnosis reported on March 19
    • Marcus Smart, Boston Celtics -- Diagnosis announced on March 19

It's just amazing how lightly some people take this. I'm looking at the numbers of active cases in the US, almost 15.000! That's crazy, but what's even crazier is that the number is doubling every couple of days! That's one of the fastest growing rates (Italy for example doubles its active cases every five days). If actions are not taken URGENT in 12 days there will be close to a million people infected. New York is currently shaping as the core of the outbreak, any restrictions taken over there?
    Stay safe, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by pat View Post
    I'm in Germany and it is a true story. Right after he actually met with Trump White House people, he got sacked. The dumbest part is that this company closely cooperates with a German Institute which is 100 per cent state funded and Germany could always veto anything. Thank goodness those evil clowns are grossly incompetent.
    And to think US taxpayers shelled out 700 millions dollars researching this virus (since the SARS outbreak).

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by rady View Post

• One unnamed member of organization, Denver Nuggets -- Diagnosis announced on March 19
    • Three unnamed members of organization, Philadelphia 76ers -- Diagnosis announced on March 19

It's just amazing how lightly some people take this. I'm looking at the numbers of active cases in the US, almost 15.000! That's crazy, but what's even crazier is that the number is doubling every couple of days! That's one of the fastest growing rates (Italy for example doubles its active cases every five days). If actions are not taken URGENT in 12 days there will be close to a million people infected. New York is currently shaping as the core of the outbreak, any restrictions taken over there?
    Stay safe, everybody!
    I don't get why some of the names haven't been disclosed and some are. NBA policy should be to disclose all names and whether they have symptoms or not imo.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by rady View Post

Stay safe, everybody!
    It's Bad .. when u have millions of New Yorkers moving around as if business as usual .. when this Corona-virus has been put into motion in several countries traveling-basses, and airports in early January/February. That's why the growing rate of this Corona-virus will keep doubling during the March/April Panic. A cure for this VIRUS is needed ASAP for FREE !!!

I have spoke with several nurses who has refuse to give the Corona-virus test to patients for fear of not having a body-suit for themselves
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Mar 21, 2020 at 00:54.

I got that sh... . I am at home and doing better now, but I can tell you it is nothing to mess with. And I am 40 and in good shape. Even "mild" cases are a real pain. Stay at home.
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    Kurt Vonnegut

You got infected, pat? How did you get it? How long did it take to recover from it? What treatment were you given? It's great to hear that you're doing better now, hopefully you can't get infected again..

Our country is now officially in a lock-down, with military starting to patrol the streets of all cities as of less than 3 hours ago. People can only go out strictly for food, medicine, see a doctor or support an elderly person.
    People older than 65 are allowed to go out only between 11am and 1 pm, and strictly for shopping. We're still conducting very little testing, we got to 1.000 tests per day and trying to push for 2.000. Our number of confirmed cases is still low but that's only because of the lack of testing.

What's the situation where you're from?

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by pat View Post
    I got that sh... . I am at home and doing better now, but I can tell you it is nothing to mess with. And I am 40 and in good shape. Even "mild" cases are a real pain. Stay at home.
    Take care of yourself. That’s what I’ve been hearing that it’s somewhere between a bad cold and flu with a fever and the doctors just send you home saying if it gets worse “come back and see me”.

KAT announced his mom and dad got it. His dad is now home self isolating but his mom is now in a medically induced coma. Says take this seriously and isolate yourself as much as possible.

https://youtu.be/0kwI3Pl85Vc
    Last edited by tiger0330; Mar 25, 2020 at 08:49.

I fell ill a month ago. After about 10 days I went in to get inhaler. They tested me and I was positive for Flu (A strain). Wasnít the flu that was bad but it was worst case of prolonged congestion Iíve ever experienced.

I am asthmatic and born with a deviated septum.

Even now, a month later, I lose my breath tying my shoelaces. Makes me wonder...

I'm in Germany. My daughter brought it home from kindergarten when they were still open. She had a minor cough. I've in quarantine with my family for more than a week. Some of our neighbours are doing the shopping, dropping it in front of our door, and we reimburse them via paypal. Quarantine is the right thing to do, but also you just have to. If they check on you and you are outside you face € 25k in fines or up to three years in prison. I haven't got a fever, but I never get one. I it is a really strange feeling. My throat feels as if it is on fire and it slowly creeps down towards your chest and you hope that your immune-system will have developed antibodies once it reaches your lungs. It seems like mine has done so since this has been going on for more than a week and I start getting better. My wife has it as well, but she hasn't developed any symptoms at all. Thank goodness. Germany is testing the sh... out of this thing. We have a lot of cases, but relatively few deaths which suggests we catch a lot of cases, running between 130k and 140k tests per week. If you had contact with somebody who was tested positive, you will be quarantined immediately, and they will show up in the next two days. It then takes between two and three more days for the results. If you are positive, you are locked down until the symptoms are gone +14 days. For those not infected or not tested, they are allowed to go out only for shopping, or to do some running or cycling (individually or with the people in your household).
    Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    I fell ill a month ago. After about 10 days I went in to get inhaler. They tested me and I was positive for Flu (A strain). Wasn’t the flu that was bad but it was worst case of prolonged congestion I’ve ever experienced.

I am asthmatic and born with a deviated septum.

Even now, a month later, I lose my breath tying my shoelaces. Makes me wonder...
    Please stay in. If your lung hasn't fully recovered and you contract this stuff ... Man, you definitely don't want that.
    Kurt Vonnegut

Knicks owner Dolan tests positive for Coronavirus

The Knicks released a statement on Saturday night explaining that team owner James Dolan has tested positive for coronavirus.

"The Madison Square Garden Company Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jim Dolan has tested positive for coronavirus," reads the statement. "He has been in self-isolation and is experiencing little to no symptoms. He continues to oversee business operations."
    Last edited by mafra; Mar 28, 2020 at 22:19.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    Knicks owner Dolan tests positive for Coronavirus

The Knicks released a statement on Saturday night explaining that team owner James Dolan has tested positive for coronavirus.

"The Madison Square Garden Company Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jim Dolan has tested positive for coronavirus," reads the statement. "He has been in self-isolation and is experiencing little to no symptoms. He continues to oversee business operations."
    Wow! I'm still lost for words .........

Nothing new from Dolan's condition, meanwhile KAT's mom lost the fight

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-7vqCbj...d=p7tl2qej3oya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12th man

Condolences to KAT. I don't see how they can open up businesses in big cities like NYC when everyone uses mass transit, there is no such thing as social distancing at rush hour on a crowded subway, commuter train or bus. It's going to take some creativity to open restaurants and other businesses that are shut down also, Trump wants to open up the economy by May, I'd like to see his plan on how he intends to do that

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Trump wants to open up the economy by May, I'd like to see his plan on how he intends to do that
    By walking over dead bodies. Letting it wash over the US. That is why in briefings he claimed that 100k deaths would be a great outcome. It is only to designed to make the worst effort by any administration around the world look like a success.
    Kurt Vonnegut