Where the NBA?s top free agents should go this offseason ???

Kiyaman

Legend
Where the NBA?s top free agents should go this offseason .. By SB Nation

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...go-this-offseason/ar-BB11sMKG?ocid=msedgdhp6/

I know the Knicks roster dont need any more guards .. having 9 guards on the roster in the 2019-20 season, and 6 guards contract for the 2020-21 season.
I would like the idea of the Knicks (Rose) making a strong move to go after the Raptors guard Fred VanVleet in the FA market .. I would luv to do a sign n trade of DSJ Payton and Randle-Handle for one Fred VanVleet every day of the week LOL

mafra

Legend
Sounds like NYK like Woods. Man, why did NO give up on him? Well, 4 teams did... and we could?ve had him for peanuts a year ago... naturally, we?ll give him 70 mil come July.

Brandon Ingram would be my choice. I would offer him a monster contract, forcing NO to match it... hampering their ability to build a winner around Zion.

Need a corner stone for this team. The only player that fit that bill is D. Cousins. YEAH, YEAH, YEAH I know it a gamble. It the only one out there outside of a trade. He is free and could be paired with MRob and if we can draft Wiseman then we have a very good big men.

If we were going to sign a PG. I would go back after Mudiay. When we talk about Chemistry he has played with Knox, Dotson, MRob, etc(the young player). A better fit than keeping Payton.