Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Seeing ex Knicks performing well after leaving NY has always been something nasty to deal with but i am glad Burke is constantly putting up numbers as a starter in the playoffs. I loved him while he was a Knick and was sad to see him go

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by rady View Post
    Seeing ex Knicks performing well after leaving NY has always been something nasty to deal with but i am glad Burke is constantly putting up numbers as a starter in the playoffs. I loved him while he was a Knick and was sad to see him go
    All this talk about drafting a PG. When he was here I didn't think Fizdale gave him enough of a shot to be our starting PG, right now he's better than DSJ and Nits and arguably maybe even Payton. Knicks had a chance to pick him up again after he got waived by the Sixers and Dallas signed him to one of those substitution player contracts so he might become available again but I doubt DAL lets him with Barea being 36 yrs old.

Veteran

Haven't watching and posting as much as I should but man watch these games until the end!!! OG saves the Craptors bacon with 0.5, the Bucks almost steal a game after being down 6 with 10 seconds left whew..Update: Lebron cries alot but still can bring it on both ends of the floor. We still need a PG as old friend Rajon Rondo was BIG for the Lakers last night. The Bucks are OUT and all us black folks in Illinois are HAPPY after the shooting in K-Town. Leave the land of cheese and come to us Giannis. You are too big a star those cheeseheads don't appreciate or deserve you there. Jimmy Buckets is still Jimmy Buckets the Bullies and Sixers messed up. The impending Celtics/Heat series looks to be a great one as Jason Tatum is a bad man as well. And my poor little Rockets um um um

Veteran

Down go the Clippers um um um KL should have stayed with the Raptors and "Playoff P" is no longer.

12th man

Lakers vs the 1-3 postseason underdog Denver Nuggets tonight ....
    I say, the 1-3 Nuggets will win tonight game vs the AD Lebron Lakers !!!

Boston beat the Heats last night to make the series a 3-2 Miami Heats lead.
    I'm sorry to say, but I believe the Harden & Westbrook small-ball Rockets lineup would beat Boston & Heats in 6 game postseason series.

Kawhi Lenard should've stayed another season with the Raptors .. Kawhi made coach Doc Rivers winning strategic coaching look bad this season, especially wanting a career postseason Grade C+ Paul George on the Clippers team. Especially the Clippers trading a young star in Shai
    Gilgeous-Alexander for PG13 SMH

12th man

FINALS .... Lakers vs Miami Heats

Game-1 .. Were all Lakers the first 3 quarters of the game for a 116-98 Lakers win over Miami to lead the FINALS 1-0.

12th man

Adebayo and Dragic doubtful for game 2. I think Butler’s ankle is not 100% either.

Lakers go up 2-0 and I’m calling for Lakers in a sweep the way they handled the Heat in game 1.

Veteran

Well I guess we have to crown them damn Lakers and Lebitch. I've never been a Laker fan not even in the 80's. I've liked individual players on the Lakers like James Worthy but their "Championship Entitlement" turns me off big time.

Veteran

Read today that NBA might do a 72 game season starting in December. That would be pretty good, all things considered.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Read today that NBA might do a 72 game season starting in December. That would be pretty good, all things considered.
    The winter is coming and the prediction is the cold weather is going to make the pandemic worse which would put a damper on starting the NBA season again in arenas and the NBA is not going to play in a bubble again. I do have confidence in Silver and the NBA that they'll come up with a plan that is safe for both the fans and the players though but would scrub the season if it isn't.