NBA Restart: Are you watching??! Let?s discuss!!!

tiger0330

Legend
Players’ union has agreed to 72 game season starting December 22. With the NBA Draft scheduled for November 18, seems like we are going to start seeing other team transactions very soon.

Looks like we're going into lockdown again in NYS with this latest virus surge. I would think the NBA restart is imperiled without returning to the bubble or pushing back the date of the restart, I doubt the NBA goes back to the bubble so my bet is we don't restart the season Dec. 22nd.

mafra

Legend
Flu like symptoms for 4 days. During day, when I am taking Tylenol, all is well. Just fatigue. At night, the fever, body aches and headache return tho. Rest and fluids. My brother in law has it, but he lost taste and smell... So, I?m managing.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
You still doing well, mafra? I couple of close friends of mine had/have it, i managed to duck it so far. One of them lost the smell/taste and had 2 days of flu symptoms, he is now well and almost fully recovered, the other one has had very easy symptoms one week+ into it.

mafra

Legend
Doing well. Just fatigue and chest congestion now. Yeah, I know some who have lost the sense of smell and taste. Not good! Hang in there and be safe, Rady!

Raptors to start season playing in Tampa. Tampa?s chance to prove they can have a team maybe, just like OKC did. Or maybe not if fans can?t attend games.

Kiyaman

Legend
Flu like symptoms for 4 days. During day, when I am taking Tylenol, all is well. Just fatigue. At night, the fever, body aches and headache return tho. Rest and fluids. My brother in law has it, but he lost taste and smell... So, I’m managing.

Get well soon Mafra .... A friend of mine had it, he said lots of stretching exercise day n nights plus taking Ibuffren/Tylenol and smoking weed to cough up and spit out the flu helped him get well.
Keep good spirits !!!

Broadway

All Star
*ASTERISK

Had some bright spots but overall it will be a forgettable Chip. Lebron can bask all he wants over the Finals victory but this one is 10 Xs worst than the Spurs in 99' lockout season

*ASTERISK

Shout out to Jimmy Butler

*ASTERISK

Shout out to the young players like Murray, Mitchell, Doncic, Herro, even Booker in short work showing the NBA is likely in good hands

*ASTERISK