2020-2021 NY Knicks

mafra

Legend
I would like Dimwiddy, if price is right.

As for pick 32:

According to one league source, Knicks coach Tom Thibodeau was pushing for West Virginia sophomore point guard Miles McBride, who has been projected in some mocks as an early second-round or late first-round pick. It?s unclear at which slot Thibodeau would prefer to select McBride ? No. 19 or 21 in the first round, or No. 32 early in the second round ? but the 20-year-old impressed him in his Knicks workout.

Kiyaman

Legend
I would like Dimwiddy, if price is right.

As for pick 32:

According to one league source, Knicks coach Tom Thibodeau was pushing for West Virginia sophomore point guard Miles McBride, who has been projected in some mocks as an early second-round or late first-round pick. It’s unclear at which slot Thibodeau would prefer to select McBride — No. 19 or 21 in the first round, or No. 32 early in the second round — but the 20-year-old impressed him in his Knicks workout.

I also like Mcbride play-making skills, but the Knicks are in dire need of a vet starter PG to replace Payton .. DRose hardwork earned him the 6th man spot for next season.
The Knicks are also missing a young backup SF who could for-fill the position in the draft like Jonathan Kuminga, Scottie Barnes, or Corey Kispert.