I have 2 questions:

KingCharles34

All Star
Not very intelligent questions i must admit

1. Where do the notifications show up if someone quotes your post?

2. Is the Tapatalk app worth the download?

Edit

3. Considering a username change but cant decide

FrankNitty11
KingNtilikina11
FrankySmokes
Frank Nicotine
KingGoatlikina11
FrankGoatlikina11

Still a Marbury fan but i get annoyed by him using an outdated argument to criticize Lebron. Im not even a Lefraud fan but hes become a much better shooter

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, KS, thanks for the questions!

1. As far as i know this version of the vBulletin bb doesn't include such notifications and the only ones i know of are the emails - say you if you subscribe to a thread, then you will get notified by email when someone replies. Very old school and not a fan of it but i do intend to acquire a XenForo licence in the near future and switch to that system. Those guys have tons of cool features unlike this (still solid but very outdated) software.

2. Tapatalk is definitely a cool app especially if you read this forum from a mobile device. Or if you are following other forums as well. They also include various notifications and you don't have to check your email inbox to see if something new happened.

3. KingGoatlikina11 :cool:

KingCharles34

All Star
Thanks very much Rady. I want to be back here more often again. And thanks for letting me know about tapatalk. I will download the app now

Thank you for the username suggestion. If you can make that change when you get a chance, I appreciate it very much

I hope we keep Frank and he can become more confident with his offense. I love what he does on defense

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Cool, let me know if the tapatalk app works good for you and meanwhile i can change your username. Do you want to go with KingGoatlikina11 or you like a different one better?

KingCharles34

All Star
Cool, let me know if the tapatalk app works good for you and meanwhile i can change your username. Do you want to go with KingGoatlikina11 or you like a different one better?
I will go with KingGoatlikina11. It might take me some time to get used to this app but im using it now. I already like that it will be easier to know who quotes me

Thanks again for the help

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I will go with KingGoatlikina11. It might take me some time to get used to this app but im using it now. I already like that it will be easier to know who quotes me

Alright, glad to hear it works, i have now changed your username so you might be asked to login again. I also added a line to your signature and i will ask you to leave it there for a while.

KingCharles34

All Star
Not a problem at all! I was going to ask you if you needed me to do that but you beat me to the punch like Mayweather...or Tyson Fury. I suppose any good skilled boxer would work here

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk