Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 1/2/2021 7:30 pm [Game #6]

mafra

Legend
RJ is now 7-7 from downtown in Indy this season.

Indy drains 8 threes in the third Q.... tie game after 3

BB personally keeping Pacers in the game

mafra

Legend
Randle a beast. Playing well defensively too.... Rivers with a huge 3... we?re back to .500!

Kiyaman

Legend
No Frank! But Rivers dynamic skills of 15 pts tonight has the Knicks up by 6 pts having 35 seconds left in game

mafra

Legend
RJ puts nails in the coffin. 4-5 from downtown... 5-6 from FT line. Kid is only 20!!! Twenty years old!

RJ at 25 is gonna be a terror for the NBA.

Rivers, Burks, Bullock, IQ, EP (for now)
Randle, MRob, RJ, Noel, Knox (with a sprinkle of Obi & Frank).

This is the main 12 we?ll roll with until trading deadline. Then, if we are in the mix, I sense they?ll look to find a replacement for EP.

Thibs and the coaching will make this an exciting season. Randle becoming a franchise cornerstone. Rivers and IQ will be the difference.

mafra

Legend
Team dominated the boards and we didn?t let Sabonis and Turner kill us.
That?s adjustment.
The tide is certainly turning ...

Kiyaman

Legend
Watching Brogdan go off for 33 pts really made me miss Frank.
That steal by Randle late in the 4th just made a lot of former haters fans.
Welcome to the Knicks Austin Rivers !!!

Thibs is the man, this dude has his teams so prepared. You can just look back at the previous game and see the adjustment. Great WIN Knicks.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Happy New Year everyone on KO.COM!!! I everyone is healthy and safe!!! I?ve been busy but lurking. Thibbs influence is evident as this team competes!!! RJ is gonna be a beast and I like Quigley in our backcourt even though EP is having his say. What?s wrong DSJR? Maybe I?ll invest in league pass since our Knicks can?t even make it onto the Xmas day schedule. That?s ok our Knicks are coming and I?m officially done with team-tank. Let?s stack wins and make the playoffs so maybe MSG will be a free agent destination again.

tiger0330

Legend
Watching Brogdan go off for 33 pts really made me miss Frank.
That steal by Randle late in the 4th just made a lot of former haters fans.
Welcome to the Knicks Austin Rivers !!!

Thibs is the man, this dude has his teams so prepared. You can just look back at the previous game and see the adjustment. Great WIN Knicks.
No mention of IQ. 9 points in his 14 mins. Rivers was the difference maker with some critical 3s in the game. The guard position may no longer be a problem with those 2, we now have 3 players that can be PG's Payton, IQ and Rivers in that order. I'd even put Harper before DSJ at this point and forget Nits at PG, his role should be what he's doing now on the floor, stand in the corner for a kickout 3 from a PG that can create.