Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Utah Jazz 1/6/2021 7:30 [Game #8]

mafra

Legend
And we don?t need no stinking late first round picks... Rivers and Randle might be keepers. How about that!

mafra

Legend
Only three players in NBA history have reached 185 points, 96 rebounds, and 59 assists in their first eight games of the season:
Oscar Robertson in ?61-?62
Giannis Antetokounmpo in ?19-?20
Julius Randle in ?20-?21

Jokic needs Needs 16 points and 13 rebounds next game to join the list.

Kiyaman

Legend
.....Truth be said .. It's bout time the Knicks got a coach (Thibs) that put two PG (Payton/Rivers) in the same lineup like the majority of the winning NBA teams been doing for over a decade.
The Knicks ex-Coach Holzman put two PG (Monroe/Frazier) in his starting lineup to win a championship in 1969 & 1971.
The Knicks previous games do show we have some win-win guards on the Knicks roster in Rivers, IQ, Frank, Payton, and Burks.
Tonight, Thibs 7 and half man rotation out-scored, and out-defended the Jazz throughout the 2nd half for a Knicks WIN.

Broadway

All Star
Are you guys completely sold? This feels so weird. I'm not feeling any desire to look at next yr's draft prospects. Knicks might win 45gms this yr

Kiyaman

Legend
Are you guys completely sold? This feels so weird. I'm not feeling any desire to look at next yr's draft prospects. Knicks might win 45gms this yr

Yes-Yes ....
The Knicks WON 5 games out of their last 6 games having a 5-3 record for playing .500 b.ball in their first 8 games of the season .. It's time we fans, and Knicks coaches take a good look at our Knicks roster to create an above .500 rotation throughout the season.
The Knicks has potential players
There's no time to look at the Knicks future draft picks when the Knicks are building a winning performance rotation for the 2020-21 season to search for roster KEEPERS !!!

jimkcchief88

All Star

Mark it down guys ?Knicks-Tank? is officially out of gas!!! I am this close to grabbing League-pass and hunkering down this winter and enjoying our suddenly relevant Knicks. I loved Thibbs here in Chicago and I would watch Bulls games back then just to hear Thibbs scream:?ball pressure.? Thibbs can flat out coach defense. The problem has always been on the offensive side and managing his star?s minutes.

mafra

Legend
If we are good this year we have the ammo to bring in a star... just hope we make the right trade.